Train Prices to Motherwell

Locky

Anyone know roughly how much a return to Motherwell costs paying on the day. Failing that any decent websites I can check fares. Been checking Scotrail all day and haven't been getting anywhere, also computer starting to run slow and not in mood for searching all night.

Cheers in advance

FTH!

neverlikedElvis

if there are 3 or 4 of you going, ask for a block ticket. got one last week for 4 people to Glasgow, ?21.20

you cant get a train back fae motherwell. Ive looked into this, if you want to go by train, its easy enough getting there but to come back to (i assume) edinburgh, you need to get a train from motherwell to glasgow central and walk to queen st and get the train hame - which is probably what im gonna do.

Although, if there are any supporters buses with 3 spare seats - can you let me know, cheers

you cant get a train back fae motherwell. Ive looked into this, if you want to go by train, its easy enough getting there but to come back to (i assume) edinburgh, you need to get a train from motherwell to glasgow central and walk to queen st and get the train hame - which is probably what im gonna do.

Although, if there are any supporters buses with 3 spare seats - can you let me know, cheers

you can get a train from motherwell to bellshill and catch the edinburgh train there...from motherwell to bellshill takes around 5 mins by train although the train back to edinburgh stops everwhere on the way home

ToadKiller Dog

got tuesday nightshift off work ,so I am putting myself into a hotel in the weedge for the night , maybe a night of clubs,fine whiskey and cigars if we win .

Getting back home is a nightmare more so if extra time and pens .

Archived