Cleaning My Windows

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

My windows are looking pretty grotty at the moment.

Going to attack them with the old Windolene - but which type of cloth should I use with it?

The spongy type cloths?

The old underpants?

A.N.Other?

Get a window cleaner to do it!!! No idea how much it costs. Cant be that much i expect!!!!

Saves you the hassel my friend!!

Nelly Terraces

Normally whack on the old marigolds then get stuck into mine wi a dishcloth or any other cotton cloth mate. That has them sparkling.

Then I got down my local and drink 10 pints of strong lager, start a fight then eat a raw pig covered in extra hot chilli sauce fae the kebab shop, to regain my manlyness! :cheerful:

Nelly Terraces
Newspaper. Seriously.

True. That's also good for drying them off (via a good 'buffing') and bringing up a shine.

Christ, why the hell are we having this conversation? If the other blokes in Sec N hear about this, we are finished!:scared:

basher the jambo

The old newspaper method is the best stops streaks but wear the rubber gloves the ink gets you in a mess once the papers wet.

Windex (or similar glass cleaning spray) then the newspaper. You can't beat it. No need for gloves for the ink, just wash hands well after. Mind you, on an Edinburgh March morning, I'd probably be wearing gloves anyway!

Option 2 (for the married man)- something to fill in the wife's time when she's finished in the kitchen.

robbies-tackle
Use a chamois leather with water and vinegar then polish up with newspaper.

The old ways are the best.

Make a solution of 50% vinegar and water. keep in a spray bottle. Spray windows leave for a minute then wipe off using the special kitchen roll you get for windows (its brilliant). Shiny streak free windows.

Nelly Terraces

The outdoor sides of mine are normally manky as their building more flats at the back of mine, I normally go in with hot soapy water and an old dishcloth, then do the old cleaner spray bit wi the newspaper.

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Thanks for the tips guys.

Only thing is, I wouldn't wipe my arse with most of the "news" papers out there so I'd be pretty reluctant wiping my windows with them. ;)

the windae cleaner

dont use windowline m8 ........

fairy liquid & hot water

squeegie it off with a window squeegie ..

or rubber side of a window car scraper

Nelly Terraces
dont use windowline m8 ........

fairy liquid & hot water

squeegie it off with a window squeegie ..

or rubber side of a window car scraper

Hard to argue with a man in the know.;)

Archived