WE'RE NOT GOING TO START .

Guest vanbasten1874

Charlie-Brown

Water won't turn into wine however if we score a goal we will be far more likely to go looking for a 2nd & 3rd than try to shut up shop in our own half for the remainder of the game.

Banging in the goals from today ARE WE .

We will have eleven battlers but who if their effort drops will be swiftly pulled off. The passion will be written all over the players now. I've never been one to criticise the lesser players if they burst a gut.

I love you Jim!!!

Banging in the goals from today ARE WE .

Maybe not, but I hope we will finally see the end of that awful team formation.

No, but i hope today is the start of a new thought process being imnposed on the players...........believe in your ability, believe you can win and express yourself.

Of course we still have to have tacitcs, team shape etc...but hopefully the shackles come off a bit and the players realise we are good enough to have a go at most teams in the SPL.

We will have eleven battlers but who if their effort drops will be swiftly pulled off. The passion will be written all over the players now. I've never been one to criticise the lesser players if they burst a gut.

I love you Jim!!!

Not taking the p**s but the reminds me of this Rodney Marsh story. (might be true might not....)

In a 2005 interview, Marsh stated that Ramsey told him ?I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime," to which Marsh replied: ?Crikey, Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea.?. He was never selected for the England team again.

Jambof3tornado

If there is a miraculous change in attitude on the park it will clearly show the negative effect that CL has been having this season.

Archived