Now I've calmed doon!!

Rivlin

Been away out and just heard 40 minutes ago about Jeffries. Big fan of the man but a couple of worries. If Csaba is away because he was moaning about lack of signings and and getting on Romanov's thrupennies and JJ is grabbing it without pre-conditions re new players how much better off will we be. Jeffries recent record is not good. I know, lack of cash, players, etc. but that's the same as us.

Hope it works out for JJ. He'll certainly put a rocket up a few backsides.

Been away out and just heard 40 minutes ago about Jeffries. Big fan of the man but a couple of worries. If Csaba is away because he was moaning about lack of signings and and getting on Romanov's thrupennies and JJ is grabbing it without pre-conditions re new players how much better off will we be. Jeffries recent record is not good. I know, lack of cash, players, etc. but that's the same as us.

Hope it works out for JJ. He'll certainly put a rocket up a few backsides.

We still have the biggest budget outwith the OF, once we get rid of the wasters,JJ will hopefully bring in some quality signings.remember his best days were before he had money to spend.

And I am sure Vlad was not alone in getting fed up of Csabas moaning

There a few question marks over the appointment. All in all though, its a far better situation that what i expected.

At the very least, i think we can hope for:

- More attacking football

- No fools suffered gladly

- A greater sense of identity / stronger bond between team and fans

- Understandable press conferences

And, i hope, some new players. Half decent ones.

Archived