We scraped the bottom of the barrel when Laszlo was appointed

Dazzle

So where will our next manager come from ? Yet again we find ourselves rummaging through the CVs of third rate managers that manage third world football teams desperate for work.

Romanov, *sigh* words escape me.

Patrick Bateman
So where will our next manager come from ? Yet again we find ourselves rummaging through the CVs of third rate managers that manage third world football teams desperate for work.

I must have forgotten this or this and who could ever forget this one. People really need to think before they start posting nonsense.

Ogi fae Gorgie

Scraped the bottom of the barrell.....are you serious. "Yet again we find ourselves rummaging through the CVs of third rate managers that manage third world football teams desperate for work. " How do you know this already, I know cause you are stirring it.

Scraped the bottom of the barrell.....are you serious. "Yet again we find ourselves rummaging through the CVs of third rate managers that manage third world football teams desperate for work. " How do you know this already, I know cause you are stirring it.

Oh really ? Do you remember when romanov came out publicly and stated we would appoint a british manager with experience in the british game ? That was a good few manager ago fella and any appointments have been managers that do not possess these attributes.

Oh really ? Do you remember when romanov came out publicly and stated we would appoint a british manager with experience in the british game ? That was a good few manager ago fella and any appointments have been managers that do not possess these attributes.[/QUOT:mwah:

:mwah:

As predicted, a third rate manager, managing a third world football team but at least he speaks English. The more things change, the more they remain the same.

FAIL.

Archived