Csaba Gone/New Manager/And Other Ramblings...

PapaShango

Holy sh*t!!

25 pages on this easy!!!

Please tell me Vlad has someone else (good) lined up... JJ?

loveofthegame

****in hell, bit of a shock. For all the stick he got on here, i liked him and thank him for doing a decent job in a tough enviroment. Cheers Csaba, good luck in the future.

Excellent news. :biggrin:

Coincidentally this is only two weeks after a well known poster on here started a campaign for his removal. This was pooh-poohed by many on here at the time, but it's certainly been effective.

Awk sheeeite whose up for mixing with bottom 6's best again. JJ is the only one I want at Tynie but if Vlad gets his way then surely some dirty unheard Lith.

Toronto Jambo

Good luck, Csaba. Since his second month in charge, had always had faith in him.

We are a joke of a football club.

Whats the fecking point.

How can you blame him when we have so many players crocked.

loveofthegame

I can't for the life of me see it but i would absolutely love the club to go out and bring JJ back home, perhaps with Lockey in in some kind of coaching capacity.

We want JJ!

Well the club are looking for a replacement to be appointed at earliest oppurtunity apparantly. So Tom Ritchie/Darren Murray till the end of the season then appoint a new gaffer?? Or will Romanov buckle and sign Jeffries and Brown or ROBBO!

Ive been critical of Csaba lately but look back on how he stabalised the club last year and got us to third and for that Im grateful.

Bit apprehensive on who replaces him now, but wish Csaba well.

All these rumours of Monkey Heid at Smeltic wanting out, may mean Csaba is off to Darkheid??? :dribble:

I must say I am neither happy nor sad.

We have a cup semi final coming up...why sack him now?

portobellojambo1

On the day George Burley left like most I was wondering "Why would anyone sack their manager in such a situation", all managers since, including Laszlo, hasn't bothered me in the slightest when they've departed.

Looking from a purely positive point of view I'd imagine a number of the players will be very happy, as his tactics bamboozled them as much as they bamboozled us.

PresidentRomanov
Excellent news. :biggrin:

Coincidentally this is only two weeks after a well known poster on here started a campaign for his removal. This was pooh-poohed by many on here at the time, but it's certainly been effective.

It was only a matter of time, once proper supporters like myself turn on you, the writing's on the wall :dribble:

Good riddance :teeth:

By The Light..
****in hell, bit of a shock. For all the stick he got on here, i liked him and thank him for doing a decent job in a tough enviroment. Cheers Csaba, good luck in the future.

What he said, so long Shabba Man, thanks.

The longest serving manager under the Romanob.

Jim Jeffries your job is here.

Archived