watch the papers

TheBigO

What happened to the exciting news that was meant to break in the latter part of this week???

More than a couple of posters seemed to be claiming to be in the know about some comings or goings but wouldn't let on. Have we been duped or has being beaten by Aberdeen changed everything???

I'm bored and want exciting news. JKB, don't let me down...

What happened to the exciting news that was meant to break in the latter part of this week???

More than a couple of posters seemed to be claiming to be in the know about some comings or goings but wouldn't let on. Have we been duped or has being beaten by Aberdeen changed everything???

Ukio Bankas have there licence now, maybe that is what it is.

See tomorrows papers (breaking news of some comings and goings)

Randle P McMurphy

Happy now mate?

Luckily it will only be there for a day or so, then Keith Jackson will return to hounding Tony Mowbray out of Scottish football.

Miller Jambo 60
I can hear the journos in the weeg sharpening their knives from here.

Tossers.

Working wi a lot of them now in Bathgate.

Will be strong:angry:

GORGIE RULE

If ever "a couple posters" got it right!!!

And how!!!

Probably more right than anyone could have ever imagined or predicted.

Archived