We could have Tevez up front and still wouldn't score

MrBones

We've played a lot of different strikers and combinations of strikers up front and still can't score. I don't think signing a new striker would make the slightest bit of difference to us

The balance to the side is all wrong, the strikers are never given any decent balls through the centre or crosses from the wing.

Basically Csaba's formations are crap. I really think these players would perform much better under a different manger, one that had a clue

Ruben in right mid? Then move him to left back, then at 2-0 down replace him with a left winger, but make the left winger play left back. Tactical genius:527:

letsalllaughathobos
We've played a lot of different strikers and combinations of strikers up front and still can't score. I don't think signing a new striker would make the slightest bit of difference to us

The balance to the side is all wrong, the strikers are never given any decent balls through the centre or crosses from the wing.

Basically Csaba's formations are crap. I really think these players would perform much better under a different manger, one that had a clue

Ruben in right mid? Then move him to left back, then at 2-0 down replace him with a left winger, but make the left winger play left back. Tactical genius:527:

haxe to agree, his tactics are right up his s~~~box.

Brian Fantana

Couldn't agree more mate. We are crying out for a midfielder who links up with our attack. Too many times our strikers have to drop deep to come and collect a ball because there is no link between midfield and attack. We'll never be any sort of attacking threat with that happening. Just so disappointing

Couldn't agree more mate. We are crying out for a midfielder who links up with our attack. Too many times our strikers have to drop deep to come and collect a ball because there is no link between midfield and attack. We'll never be any sort of attacking threat with that happening. Just so disappointing

And this is so blatant, it's unreal. Nothing will be done about it, though.

Nelly Terraces

If we had fired the comedy mananger back around 3 months ago, I'd say we'd be in a decent shout for 3rd. As it is, with this footballing moron in charge we are only going to go down and down. He hasn't a clue how to set a team up or get it playing attacking football. His tactics tonight were an utter sham.

He should be sacked immediatley.

ok I tink we do not concede then maybe we can nick a goal, says it all for me!!!

I don't tink, therefore I may not be?

If we had fired the comedy mananger back around 3 months ago, I'd say we'd be in a decent shout for 3rd. As it is, with this footballing moron in charge we are only going to go down and down. He hasn't a clue how to set a team up or get it playing attacking football. His tactics tonight were an utter sham.

He should be sacked immediatley.

The end of a 7 game unbeaten run, a 7 game unbeaten of the most boring football to watch.

Of course we want to win, but jeez... Give us something entertaining to watch. If all that matters is the points, why play in front of fans?

Time and time again, Csabas total lack of tactical ability is exposed. 3rd last year was only because we managed to bore every other team to sleep and nick a goal. Most managers have now sussed out how to beat Csabas game.

Csaba, It really is time to move on...

If we get an attacking midfield player most will not be happy here because it means dropping blue eyed boy Jonsson.

I think he would play an 'attacking midfielder' behind the lone forward. Can't ever see him doing away with the 2 'sitting' central midfielders (one of whom is wasted in that position and should be played where he performs best and actually in midfield..Stewart)

Archived