Next seasons potential line up...

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

..Kello..

C. Thomson..Barr..Zaliukas..New Signing..

Templeton/Suso..Stewart..Eggy..R. Wallace?

Robinson..Elliot/New signing.

We then have other players like Black, Bouzid, Smith, Ruben, J. Thomson who could get into that team.

Assuming Jose, Wallace, Driver and Nade will all be gone this would be our first team.

There will be alot of holes but it looks like we are looking to the future with the signing of Barr and this seems like Hearts are looking to fill these holes.

alwaysthereinspirit
..Kello..

We then have other players like Black, Bouzid, Smith, Ruben, J. Thomson who could get into that team.

Assuming Jose, Wallace, Driver and Nade will all be gone this would be our first team.

There will be alot of holes but it looks like we are looking to the future with the signing of Barr and this seems like Hearts are looking to fill these holes.

Not so sure Stewart will be around. Personally think he's going to ask for to much money. JMO.

..Kello/Ridgers..

C. Thomson..Barr..Bouzid..Park..

Templeton..Stewart..Eggy..Visconte

Robinson..Elliot

I'd be happy with that team, although I'm not going to hold my breath on Stewart still being here next season. I'd imagine Black would probably be his replacement and that wouldn't bother me all that much. I'd imagine that Eggy or maybe even Barr would replace him as captain.

Zaliukas could be on his way in the summer too which is why I've put Bouzid in there. I hope i'm wrong as i like zal and i hope he signs a new deal.

..Kello/Ridgers..

C. Thomson..Barr..Bouzid..Park..

Templeton..Stewart..Eggy..Visconte

Robinson..Elliot

I'd be happy with that team, although I'm not going to hold my breath on Stewart still being here next season. I'd imagine Black would probably be his replacement and that wouldn't bother me all that much. I'd imagine that Eggy or maybe even Barr would replace him as captain.

Zaliukas could be on his way in the summer too which is why I've put Bouzid in there. I hope i'm wrong as i like zal and i hope he signs a new deal.

I don't think that team would be good enough tbh, not yet anyway.

I'd be happy with :

Kello

C Thomson Zaliukas Barr Wallace/(mulgrew?)

Templeton Jonsson Stewart Visconte/A.N Other

Robinson Lee Miller?

Obviously, I have no idea who will be gone, and who will stay. I assume Driver will be gone but I actually think it's more likely that Wallace will be gone. If both leave, Csaba will have a hard time fixing that left hand side.

Kingston, Goncalves (unfortunately), and Nade all leaving.

Not sure about next season but hopefully in three seasons time we'll see...

Ridgers

Thomson - Zaliukas - Barr - Park

Jonsson - McGowan - J Stewart

Templeton - Smith - Robinson

Malcolm Tucker

Marian Kello/Mark Ridgers

Craig Thomson/Jason Thomson

Marius Zaliukas/Ismael Bouzid

Darren Barr/Ryan McGowan

Matthew Park/New Signing

David Templeton/Suso Santana

Michael Stewart/Johnny Stewart/Ian Black

Eggert Jonsson/Ryan McGowan

Rocco Visconte/New Signing/Arvydas Novikovas

Scotty Robinson/Gordon Smith/New Signing

Ryan Wallace/Calum Elliot/New Signing

Not a terrible squad of players. Definite need of signings in there though.

I reckon Nade, Kingston, Driver, Goncalves, Wallace and Ruben will all leave. Possibly Mikey Stewart as well.

..Kello..

All you've done there is add Barr and left blanks for hopeful new signings? That doesnt tell me anything!

Archived