Todays ref

jambojim52

Mate was trying to convince me the the ref was a Jambo. He claims he over compensates so as not to look biased. Now, when no other ref bother their butt why should he? And IF he was a Jambo he would have sent off McCullock and not Nade. Just another cheating GFA bassa if you ask me!

Maiden Gorgie
Mate was trying to convince me the the ref was a Jambo. He claims he over compensates so as not to look biased. Now, when no other ref bother their butt why should he? And IF he was a Jambo he would have sent off McCullock and not Nade. Just another cheating GFA bassa if you ask me!

There isn't one decent ref in Scotland. The SPL would improve overnight if we had a) Full time refs or B) refs from outwith Scotland.

Look at the OF in European games, another thing they have to contend with apart for the obvious difference in player standard is that they don't get loads of referee assistance. And they toil.

My mate works beside him in Sky and he is defo a Hearts fan so all the stranger he sent off Nade rather than show a bit of common sense, having a Hearts supporting ref never works out well - just look at 1986 to see that!

portobellojambo1

Whoever you mate is, he is 100% correct, referee is a big Hearts fan.

Unfortunately non OF supporting referees don't seem to be able to referee with the element of bias that OF supporting referees can do. If you look back at the games he has refereed us in he does tend to over compensate, presumably to try to remove any allegation of bias.

Skippy Doodle

he is a hearts fan mate and although nades booking was soft he deserved the red the rules state

he is a hearts fan mate and although nades booking was soft he deserved the red the rules state

maybe!!! BUT, he didn't deserve the initial yellow which contributed to the red.

that aside (and maybe the mcculloch incident) dont think he was that bad.

Your mate was 100% correct.

I thought the ref had a decent game today. Nade's first yellow was harsh - but regardless, kicking the ball away for the second was disgraceful conduct from a so called professional.

Seymour M Hersh
My mate works beside him in Sky and he is defo a Hearts fan so all the stranger he sent off Nade rather than show a bit of common sense, having a Hearts supporting ref never works out well - just look at 1986 to see that!

Not when his career as a ref is decided by infirm fans in the gfa.

I thought the ref had a decent game today. Nade's first yellow was harsh - but regardless, kicking the ball away for the second was disgraceful conduct from a so called professional.

Thank god someone else thinks this. Thought the referee had a good game, Nade's first booking may have been harsh but his second one was just plain stupid. Another ref might have booked Bouzid and Black for fouls in the first half but Murray kept his cards in his pocket till he booked Bouzid at the start of the second for persistent fouling (rightly i thought).

Alot has been said abt McCulloch's fould on Eggy i think. At the game i thought it was a yellow so can understand that decision. All in all Murray did well and we need to get over this idea that all refs are out to get us. Remember in both games against the OF at Tynie this season they have had players sent off not us,,,,

Archived