Ticket for tomorrow.

Dalstonjambo

A mate told me he had a ticket for me tomorrow. I have the train booked up, yet he's just let me down for the ticket. Does anyone have a spare? Happy to pay whatever.. just hoping someone can help out a jambo out who has been let down

Skippy Doodle
A mate told me he had a ticket for me tomorrow. I have the train booked up, yet he's just let me down for the ticket. Does anyone have a spare? Happy to pay whatever.. just hoping someone can help out a jambo out who has been let down

cant you go to ticket office in morning?

cant you go to ticket office in morning?

no pal... look at my location... my train is straight through from kings cross

Skippy Doodle
no pal... look at my location... my train is straight through from kings cross

is the office open at 10.30am? if it is then i dont mind picking u up a ticket and giving u it outside the ground?

is the office open at 10.30am? if it is then i dont mind picking u up a ticket and giving u it outside the ground?

I'll check pal.. calling them now... if they are I owe you everything I have

Skippy Doodle
I'll check pal.. calling them now... if they are I owe you everything I have

no probs mate let me know - ive pm u my number but no batt till i get home fi work so feel free to text me after 7am mate and ill get in touch once ive visited office

Skippy Doodle
ticketmaster 24 hour say they cant help me apparently, does anyone have a spare please? cheers

I know there are tickets left cos i was in shop today and asked for my cousin

ticketmaster 24 hour say they cant help me apparently, does anyone have a spare please? cheers

Didn't the dude just say he would pick you one up.....?

Didn't the dude just say he would pick you one up.....?

but when i call I get through to ticketmaster who say they aren't selling them, and I have to call HMFC directly at 9.30am which is obviously too late for me.

but when i call I get through to ticketmaster who say they aren't selling them, and I have to call HMFC directly at 9.30am which is obviously too late for me.

Sober up and read carefully. Doodle is going to go to the Hearts ticket office later this morning and get a ticket for you. He will then give you said ticket outside Ibrox. PM him your contact details. I.e Mobile phone number.

John

Sober up and read carefully. Doodle is going to go to the Hearts ticket office later this morning and get a ticket for you. He will then give you said ticket outside Ibrox. PM him your contact details. I.e Mobile phone number.

John

I wish it was a case of that John. They are telling me they aren't selling them, and that hearts have sold out of the tickets apparently. I know someone said earlier on the thread that we had some this morning, but ticketmaster said we are sold out as well as not putting me through. I'm not that boozed up!

Skippy Doodle
I wish it was a case of that John. They are telling me they aren't selling them, and that hearts have sold out of the tickets apparently. I know someone said earlier on the thread that we had some this morning, but ticketmaster said we are sold out as well as not putting me through. I'm not that boozed up!

no probs but like i say i was in st james store at 4pm yest and there were tickets then but its your call m8 - sos i couldnt help

John

Give the man a break! He's obviously emotional:teeth: I've met him and his Dad in Robbos and at Turnhouse and enjoyed their company.

Hope someone can help him out.

no probs but like i say i was in st james store at 4pm yest and there were tickets then but its your call m8 - sos i couldnt help

appreciate your help mate, and the kind offer of a fellow jambo, but if the official number is telling me we have no tickets left then I think it's time for me to accept that i've been let down and watch it on the internet. can't risk a train all the way up for no ticket. thanks anyway

portobellojambo1
appreciate your help mate, and the kind offer of a fellow jambo, but if the official number is telling me we have no tickets left then I think it's time for me to accept that i've been let down and watch it on the internet. can't risk a train all the way up for no ticket. thanks anyway

Its been a while since we sold our full allocation of tickets for Ibrox. And you must be the first person ever who has believed anything some knob end from Ticketmaster has said on the phone.

Too late now though dude.

Jesus, I hope you've decided to get on the train. There were plenty of tickets left at 4.30pm yesterday. You need to assume ticketmaster are idiots (which they are) and listen to the sensible folk of kickback!

portobellojambo1
Jesus, I hope you've decided to get on the train. There were plenty of tickets left at 4.30pm yesterday. You need to assume ticketmaster are idiots (which they are) and listen to the sensible folk of kickback!

The fact that we are still nowhere near to selling our full allocation for the CIS Cup semi-final (in fact certain sections given to HMFC (including the upper deck behind the goals) have not even gone on sale yet as many tickets still remain for the areas which are on offer) should offer an indication to anyone that the travelling support, irrespective of destination and allocation, is dropping (there were empty seats at Easter Road on 3 January), and Ibrox and Parkhead are not popular with many who do travel regularly.

Archived