The Michael Stewart 1-0 Club

maroonshrew

Nae luck lads.

I'll be lumping on it for Wednesday and the two games after that. You have to have patience with this bet. It will come up again, we all know it, and you only need it up ONCE to win.

I also put 2 quid on Robinson 2-0 at 250-1 so was excited when young ryan wallace had a dig.

Happy to lose for that result. Unbeaten in 7 and only conceded three in that time. And as i said earlier i hoped it would be Wee Scotts big day and its just a shame the shine was taken on. We will meet against Weds for the MS10C

What are the best odds about for this for tomorrows game?

Only checked paddypower but they're only offering a measly 30-1. Massive drop from the quoted 185-1 from hills against rangers

What are the best odds about for this for tomorrows game?

Only checked paddypower but they're only offering a measly 30-1. Massive drop from the quoted 185-1 from hills against rangers

I'm on with Wm Hills at 40/1. You could get 85/1 if you hunted around the other day. Dunno of you still can

CornhillHearts
I'm on with Wm Hills at 40/1. You could get 85/1 if you hunted around the other day. Dunno of you still can

40s at Ladbrokes Online too.

Just opened a William Hills account with a match your first deposit up to ?25 bonus, so can't lose anyway, but hope it comes in at 40's.

Started a new thread for tomorrows MS10C but obv it sank without trace.

Best i found was Victor Chandler 80-1 which is excellent i think.

CornhillHearts
Started a new thread for tomorrows MS10C but obv it sank without trace.

Best i found was Victor Chandler 80-1 which is excellent i think.

Don't know when you found 80's. Just checked at VCs and he's 40's now.

what does skybet offer does anyone know? I was also hoping to do ryan wallace 1 nil, would anyone be able 2 check that for me? In work. Ta

CornhillHearts
what does skybet offer does anyone know? I was also hoping to do ryan wallace 1 nil, would anyone be able 2 check that for me? In work. Ta

25/1 Stewart 1-0

No price for R Wallace

Captain Canada

Yeah I got 25/1 with Skybet this morning. Looks like I could have got more elsewhere but didn't want the hassle of setting up another online betting account.

If we're already winning 1-0 through Mikey Stewart with 5 seconds to go and then get a penalty, I will be praying he misses it!

• 1 year later...
Gregory House M.D.

What were the Ryan Wallace bets all about? :lol:

Archived