Which Bit Part sitcom actress would you write to..?

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

JKB, actresses across the world need you; they're insecure, only getting small parts in sitcoms with much bigger stars on astronomical salaries and cosmetic endorsements, while the real stars are the one show, two show girls, attractive, with brains, "Women of Character" you might say, who make ends meet in small time stage productions and possibly suspect photoshoots, between playing very important minor parts in your favourite sitcoms.

JKB, show your appreciation of the fine art displayed in their acting, and let them know that we care.

Who would you write to?

JKB, actresses across the world need you; they're insecure, only getting small parts in sitcoms with much bigger stars on astronomical salaries and cosmetic endorsements, while the real stars are the one show, two show girls, attractive, with brains, "Women of Character" you might say, who make ends meet in small time stage productions and possibly suspect photoshoots, between playing very important minor parts in your favourite sitcoms.

JKB, show your appreciation of the fine art displayed in their acting, and let them know that we care.

Who would you write to?

I wouldn't waste my time with such nonsense. :biggrin:

chester copperpot
Kaley Cuoco - The Big Bang Theory

37793_kaley_cuoco__charmed_season_8_promos03_122_197lo.jpg

:clap:

She's just tremendous, and the fact she's bedding a dweeb in the programme makes me like that wee bit more.

Sterling Archer
:clap:

She's just tremendous, and the fact she's bedding a dweeb in the programme makes me like that wee bit more.

Not really a bit part in that show though.

Archived