There's always hope

Jamhammer

West Am have been bought by a couple of West Am fans from foreign owners who seemed to have lost interest. Could it happen to us. Is there anyone with enough cash?

:flag2:

The Treasurer
West Am have been bought by a couple of West Am fans from foreign owners who seemed to have lost interest. Could it happen to us. Is there anyone with enough cash?

With the scouse sellik on the slide it's top 4 for West Ham next season.

Come on you Irons !!!

I never knew that the former Birningham City owners were West Ham fans.

There you go, learn a new thing every day.

Yep. Both local boys apparently.

Nope!

Im just waiting for my euromillions to come in, then i'll see us alright! :dribble:

jamboinglasgow

from hearing some views of Birmingham City fans, I dont think West Ham fans should be celebrating these new owners arriving.

winston churchill

pat the plumber.

As a good Brummie that now lives in Fife and supports/follows Hearts I can say that the Gold/Sullivan group were superb for the Blues we went from Division 3 mince to where we are now although we have yo-yoed between top 2 divs we are far better and it was down to Gold/Sullivan. I personally think they will be very good for the Irons and they are Brits with cash

pat the plumber.

Let's all sing along........

Plumber Pat

Plumber Pat

Plumber Pat

With his green and white cat

:peepwall:

Archived