Well done to the fans

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

You were a credit to the team. I have in the past given fans stick but was proud when after the move by Robinson and Templeton where they ran down the pitch and almost scored (at least I think it was after that move) the fans stood up and gave a standing ovation. I cant remember the last time that happened.

Plus the applause when both went off will make the youngsters feel really good and will no doubt raise their confidence.

theheartsareback

Robinson's a great player.

Thats what we need is there pace counter attack and score. Good choice to bring them through now.

Miller Jambo 60
Yeah it was good to see us actually giving the youngsters time to develop and gain some consistency

Thing was the wee man behind me in J loves the songs from g.

Told him , theres seats mate.

Obua mup

You were a credit to the team. I have in the past given fans stick but was proud when after the move by Robinson and Templeton where they ran down the pitch and almost scored (at least I think it was after that move) the fans stood up and gave a standing ovation. I cant remember the last time that happened.

Plus the applause when both went off will make the youngsters feel really good and will no doubt raise their confidence.

I'd have no problem if we emptied the high wage earners and went with the U19s for the next few years.

I'd have no problem if we emptied the high wage earners and went with the U19s for the next few years.
Great shout there mate,i would have no problem with that either.

Miller Jambo 60
Great shout there mate,i would have no problem with that either.

We are Hearts and the hibs are dead:biggrin:

Im pashed, what a week:biggrin:

john brownlee

yea it was good all the ground seemed to be lifted, not heard it for a while.

It just shows you a little bit of good play and energy can get us up for it.

With a bit of luck some players will see this and work on it so I look forward to more days like today.

jamboinglasgow

This season, I think our best team is:

Kello

CT

Zal

Jose

Wallace (L)

Temps

Jonsson

Stewart

Driver

Robinson

Nade

Miller Jambo 60
yea it was good all the ground seemed to be lifted, not heard it for a while.

It just shows you a little bit of good play and energy can get us up for it.

With a bit of luck some players will see this and work on it so I look forward to more days like today.

Hearts are bigger than the tims, huns hobos and any other team,

WHY.

Cos i say so.

Doug

Valentine Jambo

It's just a pity we are so quiet until we score. Then we might manage a few lines of a song. Tynecastle used to be a fantastic place for atmosphere, Im sure we all miss that. We are louder away from home at times.

It's just a pity we are so quiet until we score. Then we might manage a few lines of a song. Tynecastle used to be a fantastic place for atmosphere, Im sure we all miss that. We are louder away from home at times.

yep, sadly i could hear the 8 St Midden fans singing very clearly on the odd occassion they chose to. Good call from the OP though, i was on my feet applauding and no matter who the players were it was a terriffic passage of play, sadly no goal at the end of the move which has proved to be our downfall prior to our recent wee run. Need to be careful what we wish for though, a team of under 19's would struggle and would do their chances of making it big in the game more harm than good in my opinion. Great to see Robinson and temps gettin a wee run in team though, their energy yesterday was tremendous.

The first home game of the decade and the lowest league crowd of the season so far.Not a criticism,just an observation.It was fairly quiet but the youngsters' displays helped crank it up a bit in the second half.Well done again to our support,a support that the monkeys of Hibs and Aberdeen may go on about but will never better!

:flag2:

broxburn_hearts

Agreed with OP. Would be great to get rid of the (expensive) deadwood and keep feeding these guys into the team, if they can make the grade. Bring in 2 or 3 extra guys with SPL experience to help them along.

Kello

CT

Zal

Jose

Wallace (L)

Temps

Jonsson

Stewart

Driver

Robinson

Nade

That team actually picks itself, you're spot on.

Over time, I think Balogh is the better goalkeeper, but on current form, Kello has to be in the team. The rest just goes without saying. Incidentally, how many of Laszlo's signings are in that line-up? Says it all.

It was nice to see a bit genuine pace in that counter attack! But the young boys are shaping up well.

They are fearless and don`t let anything get them down. I`ve noticed Robinson isn`t afraid to get stuck in and it`s riling the opposition as they don`t expect it.

I saw a StMirren player trying to intimidate him with a wee nudge off the ball but he had none of it. There was also the incident v Motherwell and the wee man just got on with it.

Good on him.

Can't remember the last time we countered with pace and threat. I was half expecting it to get passed out to Obua who slows it up, minces around with it for a bit before losing possession.

I hope the two lads keep progressing.

There have been posters in the past who have said that throwing kids in to the team would be suicide with our support as we get on their backs!!.

I have always said that if young guys came in and showed effort and hunger then the fans would back them,glad to see i've been proved correct.

Kello

CT

Zal

Jose

Wallace (L)

Temps

Jonsson

Stewart

Driver

Robinson

Nade

i pretty much agree with this except for some games i'd have JT in place of CT.

also bouzid seems to be learning the game up here now and might be a better long term choice than jose.

Archived