What a cretin!

The People's Chimp

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Can't stand him, his 'band'???, all his fans, all their music, that whole genre of music, anyone who listens to it, anyone who dresses like that and anyone with a similar retarded name like Flo-rida or Will-I-AM! and anyone who drives past me playing their rubbish wee tunes from their souped up wee hatchback bucket.

Bunch of moronic wee t***s who dress like twelve year-olds would if they were allowed to spend the day in Sport's Conection with mummy and Daddy's credit card.

That is how I felt before reading the article... Now I just want to bitch-slap the wee t055er until that indescribably irritating hat of his becomes a permenant feature of his upside-down looking coupon!

Say What Again
Last November, Dappy joined Schools Secretary Ed Balls to launch a Government campaign against "cyber-bullying" over mobile phones and the internet.

:uhoh2:

By the way, am I the only one who's never heard of him or his band?

He might be a ****, but i'd do bad things to his sister.....

tulisa-from-n-dubz.jpg

She is probably very ugly in the flesh, as she is clearly holding a mask in front of her face in that photo.

The People's Chimp

tulisa-from-n-dubz.jpg

Clearly made up and photoshopped:

capphotos043331-n-dubz_tulisa_swine_flu.jpg

Yeah, like all celebs these days its photoshopped. But my point stands: she'd still get it.

if he starts texting some girl abuse because she doesn't like their music, what would he do to me after I leave his sister looking like a plasterer's radio??

She is probably very ugly in the flesh, as she is clearly holding a mask in front of her face in that photo.

She's got a Face?? :dribble:

The People's Chimp
Yeah, like all celebs these days its photoshopped. But my point stands: she'd still get it.

if he starts texting some girl abuse because she doesn't like their music, what would he do to me after I leave his sister looking like a plasterer's radio??

She does look pretty dirty. :)

Miller Jambo 60

Snap me too, dont think weve missed much.

Sterling Archer
Snap me too, dont think weve missed much.

You're one of the lucky ones. I wish I could forget I've heard them.

:rubeyes::rubeyes:

I hope he doesn't read KB or you could be getting a PM!

I hear you though, first I had heard of them was on Jonathon Woss a few weeks back. Tramps, the lot of them.

No idea who he is but 1 look at his ugly fizzog is enough for moi

_47117059_008380401-1.jpg

Skeletor

skeletor.jpg

Dappy from N-Dubs, yesterday

You're one of the lucky ones. I wish I could forget I've heard them.

Indeed. Their "music" is for consumption only by those with existing severe mental deficiencies, IMO. If I'd lasted the entire duration of their "tune" before turning the radio off, I may well be in some sort of institution by now.

I thought it was pretty funny. Anyone with enough spare time to text into a radio station to slate some pop band pretty much deserves everything they get.

tulisa-from-n-dubz.jpg

what would he do to me after I leave his sister looking like a plasterer's radio??

You'd need 10 helmets and a flak-jacket to keep yourself safe from someone who looks like that happening isn't really a rare occurrence.

KEEP SAFE.

Funniest line I've heard in years. :4_1_111:

scots civil war

what a sad looking ****

cretin it is

shes got a lovely pair though eh,has to be said

I thought it was pretty funny. Anyone with enough spare time to text into a radio station to slate some pop band pretty much deserves everything they get.

..like a death threat ?

THis is excellent news as it will mean I dont have to listen to him on the Chris Moyles show when driving to work most mornings.

I do fink dis hat is kinda kool tho. Aiiiiaaye!!!!! :527:

Archived