Dream Team

Teuchterjambo

Teuchterjambo

History tells us that club greats when given the opportunity often fail and sometimes spectacularly in management mainly because these people tend to get the opportunity too early. I am a great believer that successful management in whatever business is dependant on the right blend and that when you get the blend right you get something extra that is difficult to define but is definitely a little bit of magic.

I believe we have available a potential mangement team of three legends who together tick all the boxes and would stabilise the club and progressively over a number of years take us forward.

Step forward Jim Jeffries (Manager) John Robertson (Assistant Manager) Gray Locke (Coach) - three guys with a mix of experience and youth all with a common bond. If they could just blend we would be on an absolute winner.

Apart from the fact that their hearts are in Gorgie I just think it would all add up for each of them as individuals.

JJ - Nearing the end of his career but with all the experience needed for the situation right now and just the man to groom JR as manager elect in a couple of years.

JR - Not a tremendous mangerial record but it is not bad,his chance came tooo early at Tynecastle and I think that kind of set him back a bit. I have had the pleasure of talking to him frequently over the last couple of years and he is a real student of the game and through it all shines a burning desire to prove himself again and where better place and what better man to guide him.

GL - Time would tell whether he has what it takes but if even if there is a spark of ability in there which can be allied to his feeling for the club then it would be worth a punt.

There may be the odd bit of history/personality clashes in there but I am sure they would be sorted in the common aim.

Probably never happen but oh how I wish they could be given a chance to restore this great institution to where it rightly belongs within Scottish football and our own hearts.

For some this may be a nightmare but for me Dream Dream Dream !

Archived