Twelve Angry Men

The White Cockade

Couldnt agree more a fine performance from alot of actors in that including the main man himself.

Would be high up in my list of films.

I P Knightley
Couldnt agree more a fine performance from alot of actors in that including the main man himself.

Would be high up in my list of films.

Who do you have down as the 'main man'?

Clearly Number 8 gets all the plaudits as the 'star' actor (Fonda) but my favourite performance is Number 3 (Lee J Cobb).

Watched it last week for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Starting to watch a lot of older movies lately. Taped One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest the other night, haven't seen it before but heard good things about it.

Sergio Garcia

Quality film, remember not being able to sleep a few years back and this came on in the wee small hours!

Next day lunch hour was spent in HMV finding and buying this!

Top 5!

Marmeladent?rtchen

Back in day a mate loaned be some Videos,,, it was back in the day,,, and 12 angry men was one of them. I asked him what the this freaking black and white one was? He just looked at me and said "Just watch it!"

A month or so passed and having watched all the others, I stuck it on one rainy Sunday.

Soon as it was done I was on the phone and just said "AMAZING"!

And as accurate in NY as it is in Scotland. Last time I was on jury duty was an attempted murded in a pub on Paisley Road West. The judge kept sending us back to the jury room while he told the defence council his defence was keech and this guy was going. Obviously we didn't know this but we were told each time to ignore certain testimony and concentrate on the reasonable testimony. In the jury room, we still had 5 guys trying to protest the guy was innocent. We had another bunch that hadn't listened, had no opinion and would have voted for Hitler if it had made their life easier. We eventually from a minoroty position agreed a guilty. When you hear this guy's previous you'll know we were right. And some serious previous it was too. But the 5 were still ****ed off. I dunno, but juries of your peers (sic) scare me.

Archived