Ticket problems courtesy of the caravan club

portyhmfc

Was at caravan club central for the league champions elect/96th time lucky game against the famous Hearts, but had trouble getting in the ground as the tickets were cancelled.

Jason Thomson was behind us in the queue and had a similar problem. After much toing and froing with the stewards (one of whom suggested we went to the ticket office in the Hibs end - aye right!) we eventually were allowed in.

When we got in someone was in our seats. They had a duplicate ticket as their initial ticket hadn't turned up.

spoke to a steward (who was nice and eventually got us a spare seat). A real fat ***** senior copper got involved and said to my mate that "on this occasion he wouldn't take any action - like we'd forged them or something.

We raised this at the HMFC ticket office and they seemed to think someone had done something untoward at the trailer park ticket office.

Did anyone else have any problems?

I wrote on a thread last week that there were too many fans in our row,but due to the fact we stood the whole game i wasnt sure if my seat was double booked.

Getting in the ground was a nightmare. I got there a just after 2.45pm. Granted thats a little late,but didnt get through the turnstyles till 3.05pm.

By the way J.Thompson was in the row behind me so he must have got the problem sorted out also.

This happened to me at Fester Road in the Scottish Cup match.

It was actually another Kickbacker Lou and her partner (OK, she's not posted but I'm sure she won't mind me mentioning) who had tickets for exactly the same seats as myself and my mate.

Me and my mate ended standing at the top of the aisle in the top tier. Alls well ends well as they say, and that day ended very very well. Gary Glen - GIRFUY Hobo's and your plastic stadium!

boabyarsebiscuit
I wrote on a thread last week that there were too many fans in our row,but due to the fact we stood the whole game i wasnt sure if my seat was double booked.

Getting in the ground was a nightmare. I got there a just after 2.45pm. Granted thats a little late,but didnt get through the turnstyles till 3.05pm.

By the way J.Thompson was in the row behind me so he must have got the problem sorted out also.

I was the same. I had 6 tickets. 3 in two separate rows. 2 tickets ended up not being used. However instead of a spare seat next to me and the wife we ended up with 2 people, one with a ticket the same as one of my spares and another with a doubler of the seat beside my missus. So instead of 3 seats for 2 people, we had doublers, and yes, we had to stand.

No probs getting in - problems arose once inside.

boabyarsebiscuit
Just goes to show that our own TO staff are maybe not as bad as some on here make out

The Hearts TO have always been excellent in my experience, and I've often praised them on here.

Just goes to show that our own TO staff are maybe not as bad as some on here make out

could not agree more ive had a lot of dealings with them and they have always been brillant

Could it be something to do with when like 50 tickets were handed back and they resold them? Maybe there was a ****** up then,

Archived