time for a change

oh ah grantona

oh ah grantona

romanov aint going anywhere and yes he is a clown, but if youth is our policy now lets get a manager in willing to play them. Get a man in tell him no money and youth is only way come next season a few players are out of contract so places up for grabs and youth is way forward. get rid of the likes of nade kingston and stewart all out of contract. jose is away aswell (only loss from out of contracts)

get rid of all signings made under lazlo with the exception of black

and move on with youth

if we need cash i.e transfer away

wallace: visconte looked okish and could hold down the lb spot

driver? could we lose him who from youth set up can replace.

thats the only playing assets we have had moment

if its youth then we need a man that's worked well with

the young players, then jim jeffrires wil do the job ,yes a know

:dribble:

if its youth then we need a man that's worked well with

the young players, then jim jeffrires wil do the job ,yes a know

:dribble:

With what he's had to deal with at killie money and dick of an owner wise, Id love to see him back at hearts! Has a good record of bringing youth through and selling them for good money so that would keep uncle V. of his back!

Everybody loves Baz

Why keep Black?

He's done virtually nothing since he joined us..... Apart from getting booked and sent off.

oh ah grantona

my thought bring back jj with robbo as assistant plenty of passion with regaurd the club but it has to be set out from start that we have no money and youth is only way with poss bosmans/loans for experience

oh ah grantona
Why keep Black?

He's done virtually nothing since he joined us..... Apart from getting booked and sent off.

better player than stewart give black a run in team and it will be clear to see

With what he's had to deal with at killie money and dick of an owner wise, Id love to see him back at hearts! Has a good record of bringing youth through and selling them for good money so that would keep uncle V. of his back!

He did, but he had experienced pros like Mackay, Robbo and Colqhoun to help boys like Locke and Johnstone when they first came in. Weir and Cameron later on for Naysmith. We don't have these same characters now.

Jimmy Calderwood!

Couldn`t stand the man at Aberdeen but it was mainly due to his ranting about us.

But at the moment i`d take someone like him. Decent Scottish manager with plenty fire in his belly and always likes to attack.

He knows what Hearts are about.

Couldn`t stand the man at Aberdeen but it was mainly due to his ranting about us.

But at the moment i`d take someone like him. Decent Scottish manager with plenty fire in his belly and always likes to attack.

He knows what Hearts are about.

I for one would love to see Jeffries back but he would be smart enough to realise that his legend status would soon be put up for question by the madman.

Everybody and there dog(apart from the vlad sheep) casn basically see the mans an idiot and would not want to work for him.

Vlad and Hearts can no longer afford to pay top bucks for somebody to come in for 6 months for a pay off.

Step forward faceless eastern european no mark all the csaba haters will be pinning for the days of finsishing third.

That is complete garbage, Stewart is twice the player of Ian Black.

Time for Laszlo to disappear over the horizon, he's been given a fair crack of the whip. We are absolutely terrible to watch and always have been under his management.

Had it not been for Bruno Aguiar returning from injury we would have been nowhere near 3rd last year.

romanov aint going anywhere and yes he is a clown, but if youth is our policy now lets get a manager in willing to play them. Get a man in tell him no money and youth is only way come next season a few players are out of contract so places up for grabs and youth is way forward. get rid of the likes of nade kingston and stewart all out of contract. jose is away aswell (only loss from out of contracts)

and move on with youth

Sorry what would the point of this be exactly? So we can finish bottom 6? And for the record we are playing plenty of youth players

oh ah grantona
Sorry what would the point of this be exactly? So we can finish bottom 6? And for the record we are playing plenty of youth players

eh cos we have no money or anowner not willing to spend anymore and youth is not getting the chance it can get by playing the likes of suso when better player from our youth product on bench. do you think we will hit top 6 this season if we keep goin the way we are im sorry but a second rate striker coming in is not going to come with fairy dust

eh cos we have no money or anowner not willing to spend anymore and youth is not getting the chance it can get by playing the likes of suso when better player from our youth product on bench. do you think we will hit top 6 this season if we keep goin the way we are im sorry but a second rate striker coming in is not going to come with fairy dust

I think we've hit top 6 already this season as far as i'm aware we're fifth with our best players to come back so yes I do. And plenty youth have had a chance this season, the two thomsons, visconte, mcdonald, templeton, novikovas, glen, smith, robinson off the top of my head have played this season. I dont see where you're coming from at all

oh ah grantona
I think we've hit top 6 already this season as far as i'm aware we're fifth with our best players to come back so yes I do. And plenty youth have had a chance this season, the two thomsons, visconte, mcdonald, templeton, novikovas, glen, smith, robinson off the top of my head have played this season. I dont see where you're coming from at all

we will be bottom six come split because our manager is poor and will not change his ways and will constantly moan about a striker i sen enough from young lads upfront yesterday to cause problems if we sort out rest of team that means getting rid of bouzid for one and suso another replace them with to hungry youth players c.thompson is perfect example best find of season but laszlo still not sure on him

we will be bottom six come split because our manager is poor and will not change his ways and will constantly moan about a striker i sen enough from young lads upfront yesterday to cause problems if we sort out rest of team that means getting rid of bouzid for one and suso another replace them with to hungry youth players c.thompson is perfect example best find of season but laszlo still not sure on him

We wont be bottom six though. C Thomson has cost us goals when he has played youngsters will make mistakes. I think he's a great prospect and will make the grade but youngsters make mistakes, fill our team full of them and we will more than likely be bottom six. Top half at the moment as I say with our main attacking threat and two best defenders to come back and we'll comfortably be top six.

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Jam Tarts 1874

We need a manager who accepts the financial constraints and is prepared to build a team from scratch. Building a team requires a strategy, Csaba is not capable of this.

We will always have good young players, despite our financial problems and owner Hearts are still the team the youngsters want to sign for outside the old firm.

We need a manager who accepts the financial constraints and is prepared to build a team from scratch. Building a team requires a strategy, Csaba is not capable of this.

We will always have good young players, despite our financial problems and owner Hearts are still the team the youngsters want to sign for outside the old firm.

It's time people realised this.

I agree CL is not the answer but I think with proper focus he could be.

and move on with youth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohRbJJohv6Y

Seems to me like we already have a manager who plays youngsters, maybe its because he is forced to, but they are still getting in the squad.

If playing youngsters is the criteria, then why call for a change in gaffer?

There's tons of this going on at the moment. How many more kids can we play before people actually get their head around the idea that the kids are getting game time, week in week out? It's just mental.

Aside from anything else, it amazes me that threads like this pop up not 48 hours after our young side was pretty much ripped apart at Pittodrie. Yes, they need to get their shot (and they are) but the youth element must be tempered by the inclusion of experienced players, otherwise we're just going to see it happen time and time again. That's not ideal no matter what way you look at it - from a results/league position or player confidence perspective. Would the Hearts fans sit back and hold their collective tongue as we slid down the league and our young players made mistake after mistake? Like hell they would. You could ask Callum Elliot about that.

Colonel Kurtz

We are stuck in the middle of the politices of a dispute between a manager who is only interested in his CV and and nutter of an owner.

CL is only doing his contractual minimum and not even watching the oppostion,anyone who saw the Aberdeen euro hammering at pittodrie would have known in advance the weakness at FB,it took us nearly 50 minutes off tha match to attempt to profit from this,

CL is making the point that our youngsters as a unit are not ready ,and his Mission Impossible post match comments struck me as having been prepared and rehearsed in advance ,

Why was the midfield shape changed if not to isolate the 2 youngsters and to make tthem look worse.

They neeeded an experienced forward,Robbo had Bone the Clark and it was obvious thay would not work as a pair.

Vlad and Shabba are waiting on this contract to finish, Vlad doesn't want to pay a clause and shabba doesnt want to quit as he'll lose face.

If any other manager came out to the press as much as he has they would be hit with the door on the way out.

Jim Jefferies would be an ideal choice of manager and ive always wanted him back at Hearts everytime we've sacked one. Aint gonna happen though, next manager will be another puppet of Vlads Revolution Empire.

You have a point there mate. Not once has he had a run in the team or played in his proper position, mickey has played many games and always in his favoured position, so just how many can be so quick to dismiss you is beyond me.

Black is a good player who was a standout for a good and solid inverness, granted they ended up going down but, not once did we beat them convincingly. The trouble we have is that eggy is best at DM and that is blacks favoured position so black will have to play here there and everywhere to get a game.

You have a point there mate. Not once has he had a run in the team or played in his proper position, mickey has played many games and always in his favoured position, so just how many can be so quick to dismiss you is beyond me.

Black is a good player who was a standout for a good and solid inverness, granted they ended up going down but, not once did we beat them convincingly. The trouble we have is that eggy is best at DM and that is blacks favoured position so black will have to play here there and everywhere to get a game.

I'll happily admit I was a massive critic of Michael Stewart, but I can still accept he is a good SPL player and by far better than Ian Black.

How you can say he was a standout for Inverness is beyond me, he didn't even play very regularly against us for ICT and was a substitute for a large part of their games last season.

oh ah grantona
There's tons of this going on at the moment. How many more kids can we play before people actually get their head around the idea that the kids are getting game time, week in week out? It's just mental.

Aside from anything else, it amazes me that threads like this pop up not 48 hours after our young side was pretty much ripped apart at Pittodrie. Yes, they need to get their shot (and they are) but the youth element must be tempered by the inclusion of experienced players, otherwise we're just going to see it happen time and time again. That's not ideal no matter what way you look at it - from a results/league position or player confidence perspective. Would the Hearts fans sit back and hold their collective tongue as we slid down the league and our young players made mistake after mistake? Like hell they would. You could ask Callum Elliot about that.

2 points maybe 3 our manager is playing youth all be it forced and he aint happy with that so we aint getting best from them.

players like suso and bouzid kepping good youngsters out of team/bench/on loan

clum came into side ad was a lazy buger then he improved but then couldnt find a net, But under proper manager playing and getting best from youth he would have to take a role as senior he may benifit from that.

With what he's had to deal with at killie money and dick of an owner wise, Id love to see him back at hearts!

Same here - I've often thought he'd be the perfect Romanov manager since he's pish whenever he gets any money to spend but is great at spotting VFM and bringing through the kids.

I'll happily admit I was a massive critic of Michael Stewart, but I can still accept he is a good SPL player and by far better than Ian Black.

How you can say he was a standout for Inverness is beyond me, he didn't even play very regularly against us for ICT and was a substitute for a large part of their games last season.

Try reading what i said before you reply. I am stating that it is an unfair comparison based on the fact that Mickey is 28 and Black is still only 24. Mickey is a regular and plays in his favoured position where as Black has only played 13 games this season, mostly as sub and been forced to play anywhere but his favoured position.

Last season he started for Inverness 34 times and the season before he played 31 times being used as a sub twice. Thats not exactly a man who isnt getting his game. Inverness were a bogey side for us and i remeber him being a stand out in those game (all in my opinion of course) Black deserves a chance and he should only be judged when he has been given a run in his position, otherwise you cannot make a fair and rational judgement on both players.

Archived