Total Depression

Rivlin

Summing up; we've got an adequate defence (two of whom will be buggering off in all probability); half a midfield, no decent strikers. Added to that no depth of pool, maybe three youngsters with potential (Thomson has more than potential). the fact we're 5th in the league tells you everything about the SPL standard. Outlook? Totally ****ing depressing. Tell me why not?

A SC run always keeps faint dreams alive in the 2nd half of the season. Not for the 1st time, that has gone early doors. It's disappointing.

Good seasons come & go.

You always got to stand by your team though.

Good times will return. Maybe we will win the League Cup.

You've got to keep the dreams alive.

You always got to stand by your team though.

You've got to keep the dreams alive.

I've stood by them many long years through thick and thin and I'll carry on doing it. At the moment though there is little enjoyment to be had for doing it.

As for dreams, it's more like a bloody nightmare.

Today was entirely predictable as soon as the rumoured team was posted on here yesterday. In short it was the poorest Hearts starting 11 i can remember in a hell of a long time. Our team of 4 years ago would take half a dozen of it without breaking sweat. Its difficult to see anything change whilst the cancer eating at the core of our club remains the owner.

Jambof3tornado

We have plenty of youngsters and are reducing the wage bill. A blend of youth and experienced spl journeymen will see us maintain top 6.

We have plenty of youngsters and are reducing the wage bill. A blend of youth and experienced spl journeymen will see us maintain top 6.

Except we havent got any experienced SPL journeymen apart from Michael Stewart.

What experienced journeymen? Plenty of youngsters but are they any good?

I want more than scraping into the top six of a **** league.

Summing up; we've got an adequate defence (two of whom will be buggering off in all probability); half a midfield, no decent strikers. Added to that no depth of pool, maybe three youngsters with potential (Thomson has more than potential). the fact we're 5th in the league tells you everything about the SPL standard. Outlook? Totally ****ing depressing. Tell me why not?

:dramaqueen:

We lost a cup tie at the ground of SPL opponents.

What age are you? Have you followed Hearts when we were not in the top division? I have, which is why I have the intestinal fortitude that many of the cyber supporters on here lack.

What age are you? Have you followed Hearts when we were not in the top division? I have, which is why I have the intestinal fortitude that many of the cyber supporters on here lack.

That'll be the same SPL oponents you told us were gash and we had nothing to fear from ?

That being the case I think we've a right to be a bit upset we lost to them

That'll be the same SPL oponents you told us were gash and we had nothing to fear from ?

They are gash, but we fielded a much weakened team. I'm not exactly happy but I'm not going to throw my cyber toys out of the pram either.

jamboinglasgow

I agree, its leaders and experence we need. I think a spine of experience with youngsters filling around it, with the same mix of youth and experience on the bench.

Say Hearts are 1 up in a game and the opposition are attacking hard near the end, some young players are looking nervous so you send in an influential older player to calm the nerves and direct them towards what they need to do. That is the kind of substitution that wins a young team games.

They also need to be characters off the pitch so younger players can look up to them.

Csaba sort of said he needed this but from his signings they were not brought in.

Take today for example, as much as I really like Smith and Robinson, at the moment I would play only 1 of them next to Nade. Reason being is that Nade works best with these two. When he plays with Pom, he has the striker/AMC who can work the posistions people expect him to be while he drags defenders out wide, with Smith he holds the ball up well to bring wingers in for the ball to come in for a natural finisher to put it in the goal.

To be honest, a team of

Kello

C Thomson Zal Jose Wallace

Templeton Stewart Jonsson Driver

Nade Robinson/Smith

And with that you could J Thomson at Right back if you want a more experence, same with Johnny Stewart instead of Jonsson (if injured) or Visconte instead of Driver (as you have Wallace covering behind) or someone like Conrad beside Zal or Jose. Thats the way to build a strong young team. You need experence mixed with youth, but it almost seems a partnership At each place. The experenienced players need to help the youngsters and youngsters need to have a raw talent that shows why they are there.

I've followed Hearts for over 40 years. Long enough for you pal? As far as I can see your intestines are full of wind.

I face up to facts; you should give it a go.

I've followed Hearts for over 40 years. Long enough for you pal? As far as I can see your intestines are full of wind.

I face up to facts; you should give it a go.

As I've never met you, please don't refer to me as "pal".

"Followed" is a rather abstract term. For example, do you have a season ticket, did you do both 500 clubs, have you ever sponsored a player, did you go to Zagreb, etc etc? As for my intestines being "full of wind", if there is wind in there I strongly suspect there is much less than there is in yours.

As I've never met you, please don't refer to me as "pal".

"Followed" is a rather abstract term. For example, do you have a season ticket, did you do both 500 clubs, have you ever sponsored a player, did you go to Zagreb, etc etc? As for my intestines being "full of wind", if there is wind in there I strongly suspect there is much less than there is in yours.

I used the word "pal" in error. I'm sure if I ever had met you I wouldn't use such a word. Followed is not an abstract word; it is an active verb. What does blowing about your season ticket, your 500 club, etc. add to the argument about the state of the Hearts team at the moment exactly? Not that it's any of your business I had a season ticket for many years. I gave it up last season because I couldn't afford it. I attend as many games as I can.

What do you want mate? a round of applause?

Its not just about losing today, its about the current state of our club.

We are a complete mess from top to bottom and it wont change until the idiot called VR ***** off.

I dont really rate Csaba as a manager or coach but I do feel a bit sorry for him as he is getting no help whatsoever from you know who.

Our squad is pish to be honest and we are lucky that there are worse teams than us at the moment or we would really have to worry.

We are going absolutely nowhere and have been since 2006, we have no direction and no focus and we will achieve the square root of ****** all under VR as he is a complete tool.

I gave it up last season

I attend as many games as I can.

Enough said.

it wont change until the idiot called VR ***** off.

And apart from bankruptcy, the alternative to Mr Romanov is what exactly? :wacko:

Agree with this.

Don't mean to be harsh but get a grip and move on. St Mirren on Saturday and plenty more games to come. Bring them on and cheer on the team.

And apart from bankruptcy, the alternative to Mr Romanov is what exactly? :wacko:

TBH I really dont know, but I am so frustrated at what he has done to MY club.

I am at the stage where I dont care wether we win lose or draw anymore.

This season is the first season I can remember actually choosing NOT to attend a home game even though I have had a season ticket since the 97-98 season, simply because I am bored and frustrated of the way the club is being run.

As I said I dont know what the alternative is but I think I would choose ANY scenario as long as it didnt include VR.

Enough said.

Care to elaborate? On second thoughts don't bother; life's too short to read any more half baked crud.

Yours in sport :biggrin:

Care to elaborate? On second thoughts don't bother; life's too short to read any more half baked crud.

Yours in sport :biggrin:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :biggrin:

I have the intestinal fortitude that many of the cyber supporters on here lack.

Superb! I'm with you too. My guts are lined with years of caked dung. I tells yers all, me and this terrapin character don't care how bad the current team are. Eighteen goals in 19 league games? Who cares? Just be grateful you wretches!

I used the word "pal" in error. I'm sure if I ever had met you I wouldn't use such a word. Followed is not an abstract word; it is an active verb. What does blowing about your season ticket, your 500 club, etc. add to the argument about the state of the Hearts team at the moment exactly? Not that it's any of your business I had a season ticket for many years. I gave it up last season because I couldn't afford it. I attend as many games as I can.

now now gents...lets calm down.....:kickhat:

Archived