5 YEAR PLAN

bigis semiauskas

bigis semiauskas

Next season will see us into the 4th year of his 'PROJECT' for HMFC, I keep trying to see in Vlad that he is the man and hope he still delivers if we stick to a decent manager.

but we are miles from the finishing post of where we want to be, infact we are running backwards and the OF are miles ahead of us,

if next season is more of the same then all joking aside,it really is time for VMG. VLAD MUST GO!

bigis semiauskas
We're nearly in division 1.

By the end of year 5 we should be comfortably mid-table in there.

didnt realise i still had VITM on signature,need to change it quick!

Next season will see us into the 4th year of his 'PROJECT' for HMFC, I keep trying to see in Vlad that he is the man and hope he still delivers if we stick to a decent manager.

but we are miles from the finishing post of where we want to be, infact we are running backwards and the OF are miles ahead of us,

if next season is more of the same then all joking aside,it really is time for VMG. VLAD MUST GO![/QUOTE]

I'd say that most of us came to that conclusion ages ago. Of course he must go, and not after next season either, NOW, the only drawback is that we need someone else to come in, who's that going to be?

I would say if a multi billionaire took a shining to Hearts and Hearts fans were given the choice of Vladimir Romanov or Random Bloke, Vlad would not get a single vote. He's a complete and utter bell end, there is no doubt of that whatsoever, but, and this has been debated here a lot over the last couple of season, he is the only show in town.

if next season is more of the same then all joking aside,it really is time for VMG. VLAD MUST GO!

Si - this fae a guy that wiz one of the first glory hunters to join vlad's rollercoaster 3 year ago, have a stomach fur feck sake;);)

bigis semiauskas
Si - this fae a guy that wiz one of the first glory hunters to join vlad's rollercoaster 3 year ago, have a stomach fur feck sake;);)

Si Clerry! this fae a PT who left at half time!

At least i stay for 90mins,will i see u in the Heelands this weekend?

DOUBT IT

Next season will see us into the 4th year of his 'PROJECT' for HMFC' date=' I keep trying to see in Vlad that he is the man and hope he still delivers if we stick to a decent manager.

if next season is more of the same then all joking aside,it really is time for VMG. [b']VLAD MUST GO![/[/b]QUOTE]

I'd say that most of us came to that conclusion ages ago. Of course he must go, and not after next season either, NOW, the only drawback is that we need someone else to come in, who's that going to be?

I would say if a multi billionaire took a shining to Hearts and Hearts fans were given the choice of Vladimir Romanov or Random Bloke, Vlad would not get a single vote. He's a complete and utter bell end, there is no doubt of that whatsoever, but, and this has been debated here a lot over the last couple of season, he is the only show in town.

Just noticed your signature for the first time - - takes a while - -

Excellent!!!

Thank You!

First thing to me make me smile on JKB (or in connection with Hearts in any way) for a while!!!

alwaysthereinspirit
We're nearly in division 1.

By the end of year 5 we should be comfortably mid-table in there.

Did Vlad ever say what division we would be challenging for in year 5.

bigis semiauskas

Just noticed your signature for the first time - - takes a while - -

Excellent!!!

Thank You!

First thing to me make me smile on JKB (or in connection with Hearts in any way) for a while!!!

VITM no more!

well nearly,

magic stuff

Si Clerry! this fae a PT who left at half time!

At least i stay for 90mins,will i see u in the Heelands this weekend?

DOUBT IT

Yull no see me Bigis - enjoy yir day:eek:

Exactly. Bigis will need a map to get to Tynie soon.

He'll be goin tae his next glory hunting groond - Auld Trafford;)

I'd say that most of us came to that conclusion ages ago. Of course he must go, and not after next season either, NOW.

Just because you shout the loudest doesn't mean you are the majority

Believe!

Archived