This Messageboard Is Infested With Vermin

Guest juvehearts

Perth to Paisley
My memory must be getting bad I can only remember one question so does that make me a hobo lol.

Grumpy.

As suspected forum crawling with Hobo's :biggrin:

Which one did you remember?

I think there should be a quiz to test your 'credentails' before you can post.

The answers would not be on London Hearts either.

Something like:

1) Who sat on the ball at Ibrox?

2) How many somesaults/cartwheels did Wee Jose do after scoring his last minute goal v Cel'ic?

3) Which end of the ground did Iain Fergusson score his goal v Bayern?

4) What did Crabbo do as he left the pitch in his last game for us?

5) What sort of hat did 'Craigmillar Sandy' wear when he stood at the halway line for every home game in the 70's?

Four out of five is the minimum standard

Ther must be millions of questions like this - others?

I'm 24 and struggled with most of them. They only one i was present for is, ofcourse, a trick. If you are able to remember jose doing somersaults then you weren't going mental after the goal.

Jimmy Melville
Who was that Figoo? none?

Does anyone know any of Sirgay's previous Kickback incarnations?

Victor Ian or Victoria Ian. He still posts under these IDs. I think it was an attempt to wind up victorian who is a Jambo, but who hasn't been on the EEN forums for a while.

Guest Dipped Flake
it's called crawling.

post some facts or home truths and your feet wont touch the ground.

It's called being civil actually, maybe you should try it sometime. I go there to argue against some of the more weird slaggings they give our club and manage fine. Of course there is a limit to what I can say but it's their messageboard and they make the rules. Just like we bin hibs fans from here if they break our rules.

Guest Bilel Mohsni
I remember that wee scrote on the the Hootsman forums a while back. I think the *ibs sites banned him / her / it too for being an arse.

Nice to hear from you Addie

Nah mate the wee fun-boy is a mod or admin on BobCratchet'syoungestson.net

He posts as 'Victoria Ian' on the EEN still, I probably do not have to tell you how much I hate the wee feck-wit as I remember you from the EEN and Gorgie's Finest's (Together- JKB) site.

I am second top of the 'Scotsman forum' BBC predictor minileague even though I have Facebook group dedicated to trying to stop Jambos from reading 'Johnston Press'... Tad ironic, really.

Perth to Paisley

Something like:

2) How many somesaults/cartwheels did Wee Jose do after scoring his last minute goal v Cel'ic?

5) What sort of hat did 'Craigmillar Sandy' wear when he stood at the halway line for every home game in the 70's?

1 - Tommy Murray

2 - I think it was 3

3 - School End

4 - Came and waved to the Corner of the Shed

5 - Maroon flat cap - man was a legend

Frankenstein Jambo.

An alien has been spotted above aurther seat today, near the top of the lions arm. It was after hugh's partner andy, despite the worry of autopsey.

That is paranioa IMO.

Randle P McMurphy
1 - Tommy Murray

2 - I think it was 3

3 - School End

I thought it was the gorgie end for fergies goal. That was the only time I was in that end at the old tynecastle and I could swear it happened in front of me.

grumpyespana
As suspected forum crawling with Hobo's :biggrin:

Which one did you remember?

Ha ha the Iain Ferguson one at the school end only because I had a drink with him last weekend lol.

Grumpy.:flag2:

grumpyespana
I thought it was the gorgie end for fergies goal. That was the only time I was in that end at the old tynecastle and I could swear it happened in front of me.

Kinnek your memory is worse than mine lol.

Grumpy.

Jimmy Melville
Nice to hear from you Addie

Nah mate the wee fun-boy is a mod or admin on BobCratchet'syoungestson.net

He posts as 'Victoria Ian' on the EEN still, I probably do not have to tell you how much I hate the wee feck-wit as I remember you from the EEN and Gorgie's Finest's (Together- JKB) site.

I am second top of the 'Scotsman forum' BBC predictor minileague even though I have Facebook group dedicated to trying to stop Jambos from reading 'Johnston Press'... Tad ironic, really.

The saddo is also posting under the ID 'Ulysses' and has posted another dumb comment on the EEN Hearts thread. He's too obvious, but obviously enjoys it, as he's been on the go for 3 years anyway.

Jimmy Melville
The saddo is also posting under the ID 'Ulysses' and has posted another dumb comment on the EEN Hearts thread. He's too obvious, but obviously enjoys it, as he's been on the go for 3 years anyway.

For any Jambos that do use the EEN Hearts thread, someone has created an ID with my name today and posted at #41 on today's Hearts story. So Serg must have read my comments on this thread today. Sad w4nk3r!!

For any of you who do post comments on the EEN threads, please ignore any comments posted by Jimmy Melville.

Something like:

I didn't know any answers.

I must be a Hobo. :wacko:

Something like:

My 'credentails' are obviously poor as I didn't get even one of the answers.

My belief is that if you haven't been in attendance for three Hearts Scottish Cup wins, you're not a real Hearts supporter! :biggrin: :biggrin:

My belief is that if you haven't been in attendance for three Hearts Scottish Cup wins, you're not a real Hearts supporter! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've failed this too. :rubeyes:

You're only a real Hearts fan if you've had a private tour of Tynecastle and had the whole pitch to yourself, imo. :biggrin:

Perth to Paisley

I have had guided tour - my tour guide was none other that Hearty Harry.

He wasn't wearing the suit/mask .............. honest; he looks better with it on!

Truly amazed at the lack of knowledge..:ahhhhhhh:

Another question : Hearty Harry became a tour guide then he got another job within he club - what is it?

:flag2:

gorgie rd eh11
For any Jambos that do use the EEN Hearts thread, someone has created an ID with my name today and posted at #41 on today's Hearts story. So Serg must have read my comments on this thread today. Sad w4nk3r!!

For any of you who do post comments on the EEN threads, please ignore any comments posted by Jimmy Melville.

Funny that he picked you. You being a newbie and all that, strange one. :surprised:

PresidentRomanov

Post #113 in this thread tells me you are a proper Hearts man, one of the best I've ever read :biggrin:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68599&highlight=restored+my+faith&page=3

Can't believe you don't know what end Ian Ferguson scored at against Bayern though :wacko:

Post #113 in this thread tells me you are a proper Hearts man, one of the best I've ever read :biggrin:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68599&highlight=restored+my+faith&page=3

Can't believe you don't know what end Ian Ferguson scored at against Bayern though :wacko:

OK, I think I do know that one. School end, and he hit the ball so hard that he had both feet off the ground?

PresidentRomanov
OK, I think I do know that one. School end, and he hit the ball so hard that he had both feet off the ground?

Well done, he wasn't the only one with both feet off the ground when it went in either :biggrin:

I've failed this too. :rubeyes:

You're only a real Hearts fan if you've had a private tour of Tynecastle and had the whole pitch to yourself, imo. :biggrin:

Done, and it was great Hearts man Davie Laing that gave me the tour.

Well done, Ron. Not many can match that feat, and well said in the other thread!

1 - Tommy Murray

2 - I think it was 3

3 - School End

I'm sure he launched his top into the 'school end' behind the goals. There were chants of 'Crabbo must stay' ringing through the terracing iirc.

Archived