Well done Hearts..

jambogaza

10 points out of 12 over the Christmas period is excellent. Delighted with that. We haven't played fantastic in all the games but we at least dug in and showed hunger.:fam13:

grumpyespana

We controlled the game for long spells today which is good considering it was not our strongest team.

Grumpy.

alwaysthereinspirit

We were 18 points behind the #obos just a few weeks ago. So not a bad run of reults for us. Third is the best we could ever get after a terrible start to the season. We just need to keep winning the games we should be winning.

Ye I think pretty much every one of us on here would have accepted 10 out of 12 before the Celtic game.

Let's hope we get a result up at Aberdeen in the cup next week to keep the momentum going.

Miller Jambo 60
We were 18 points behind the #obos just a few weeks ago. So not a bad run of reults for us. Third is the best we could ever get after a terrible start to the season. We just need to keep winning the games we should be winning.

True but the Kbs bring a neg spin.

Aerses.

Harry Palmer
True but the Kbs bring a neg spin.

Aerses.

I'll try and translate.....

Kickback will give a negative spin......

Arses or Arseholes...

I though we did really well today, maybe pinned back a bit in the first half but much better in the second. I'd have taken a point at the start but a bit disappointed we didn't get 3 in the end.

Archived