Good take on War on Terror

wibble

Very poor take on the war on terror.

Points out the obvious, then criticises the current policy without suggesting any alternatives.

I'm all for people disagreeing with Western policy, but governments need to protect the people from the real threat of terrorism - and it is a real threat - so if we don't go after the terrorists wherever they are training and planning, what do we do instead?

Miller Jambo 60
Very poor take on the war on terror.

Points out the obvious, then criticises the current policy without suggesting any alternatives.

I'm all for people disagreeing with Western policy, but governments need to protect the people from the real threat of terrorism - and it is a real threat - so if we don't go after the terrorists wherever they are training and planning, what do we do instead?

Do you not go to your maker then pump 20 beautifull virgins after blowing up yourself.

Think the muppets believe that.

Bring it on.

Unfortunately Doug they are already bringing it on, but it is not a case of having a square go. No thanks to the totally incompetent neglectful actions of the U.S. security apparatus over 300 people spent Christmas with their loved ones. Despite the lessons of 911, and subsequent acts of terrorism world wide it seems the US authorities are still practising their don't tell any of the other agencies what we know. If you do we will have to share budget funds and plaudits.

The information that was available about this Nigerian was comedic in the lack of action. He was on a terrorist watch out list, but not on a no fly list. The circumstances of his lack of normal luggage etc on check in was to say the least almost a confession of intent. Meanwhile post this incident little old ladies travelling from Vancouver are having to make their handbag check in baggage, I assume in case they hold explosives, and they announce publicly that these security measures will cease in 48 hours. Duh, the terrorist then changes his flight plans til' then, Jerry Seinfeld would have been hard pressed to write a more comical script.

Mebbe I am tired after the holidays' but this whole mishandled, incompetently run farce has got me angry.

Miller Jambo 60
Unfortunately Doug they are already bringing it on, but it is not a case of having a square go. No thanks to the totally incompetent neglectful actions of the U.S. security apparatus over 300 people spent Christmas with their loved ones. Despite the lessons of 911, and subsequent acts of terrorism world wide it seems the US authorities are still practising their don't tell any of the other agencies what we know. If you do we will have to share budget funds and plaudits.

The information that was available about this Nigerian was comedic in the lack of action. He was on a terrorist watch out list, but not on a no fly list. The circumstances of his lack of normal luggage etc on check in was to say the least almost a confession of intent. Meanwhile post this incident little old ladies travelling from Vancouver are having to make their handbag check in baggage, I assume in case they hold explosives, and they announce publicly that these security measures will cease in 48 hours. Duh, the terrorist then changes his flight plans til' then, Jerry Seinfeld would have been hard pressed to write a more comical script.

Mebbe I am tired after the holidays' but this whole mishandled, incompetently run farce has got me angry.

Sorry if my post sounded selfish to all these poor travellers.

But the authorities know the types they should be looking for and that clown that tried his horrible plot was that type and not an old lady.

Sorry if innocent types get caught in the crossfire, but just blame it on your brainwashed nutcase bampot suicide bombers.

Archived