"gemelli"

mundojambo

having friends on the continent, i know that it is normal for some groups of fans to support other teams, but i am aware that nobody likes us and we don't really like anyobdy else. As we are, passionate and hard to please, do we have any affinity to any other clubs, or any other clubs' fans?

From speech and type amongst us(hearts fans), alot of us seem to have an affinity for sampdoria . It probably stems from football italia on chanel 4 from back in the day, but i'm not aware of anything between fans

there is a lombardia hearts, but has anyone had any association with any other clubs?

maltese jambo
having friends on the continent, i know that it is normal for some groups of fans to support other teams, but i am aware that nobody likes us and we don't really like anyobdy else. As we are, passionate and hard to please, do we have any affinity to any other clubs, or any other clubs' fans?

From speech and type amongst us(hearts fans), alot of us seem to have an affinity for sampdoria . It probably stems from football italia on chanel 4 from back in the day, but i'm not aware of anything between fans

there is a lombardia hearts, but has anyone had any association with any other clubs?

Genoa all the way:thumb:

I think we have a tendency for short term affection for clubs we have played in Europe and had a good time visiting.

I still take an interest in Basle, PSG, Bordeaux and Braga even Feyenoord (although I dont think the visit there was particularly pleasant)

The Real Maroonblood

What a load of paranoid bollocks.

The Old Tolbooth

Ever since we played Schalke I look out for their results, I just loved the noise their fans made and the size of the support they brought to the big barn for our European clash.

The noise their fans make during home matches is superb too and I think the German league is very entertaining to watch.

If you play the game as it should be and conduct your affairs in a dignified manner (as we did in the late 80s/early 90s then again in 98 and the start of 2005/06) then you will draw admiration from all quarters. Other times (including right now) we are gash and our off field affairs are downright embarrassing and people just think we are a joke, including a fair percentage of our own fans.

Is anyone really surprised nobody gives a stuff about Hearts right now???

there is a lombardia hearts..

The best supported Italian team within Lombardia Hearts is Inter, with a smattering of Juve and Milan, plus some more interesting teams: Vicenza, Verona, Pro Patria...

A Lombardia Hearts SC delegation is off to see Gallipoli v Modena in the deep south of Italy next week. Originally this was to meet up with another LHSC member who was fitness coach at Gallipoli, so there was a potential 'gemelli' link there. Unfortunately our member resigned from his coaching role in December, after the trip was booked.... :embarassed:

personally i like to see fiorentina (uncle got me their 7up strip when i was wee) and wolves(another uncles team) doing well.

The Real Maroonblood
Constructive.

Well do you think everybody hates us?

If so show me the eveidence.

People probably feel sorry for us because of the Puppet Master.

Gods a Jambo
Well do you think everybody hates us?

If so show me the eveidence.

People probably feel sorry for us because of the Puppet Master.

Take it you dont get out the house much? Your right, its pity other fans have for us......gis a ****in break.

The Real Maroonblood
Take it you dont get out the house much? Your right, its pity other fans have for us......gis a ****in break.

You obviosly don't go out much because the other fans get to you.

Dry your eyes and have some karma.

:shocked666::shocked666:

Ever since we played Schalke I look out for their results, I just loved the noise their fans made and the size of the support they brought to the big barn for our European clash.

The noise their fans make during home matches is superb too and I think the German league is very entertaining to watch.

In the Bundesliga there is great friendship between the fans of Schalke and N?rnberg and mutual affection for each other's clubs. Before fixtures between the two there are always meetings and events planned so that the fans can mix socially. The (fairly recent) origins of this "fan friendship" are not agreed on by even by the supporters themselves.

I only mention this because it's probably quite unusual for clubs within the same league set-up to have a strong bond with each other.

Jambo Hoggie

I look out for the Real Mallorca results. Have a wee soft spot for them since they played us in 98.

portobellojambo1

I followed the results of Dinamo Zagreb in the Europa League this season. But that was just me trying to assure myself they were as sh*t as I thought they were when I saw them versus Hearts. Results proved me right.

Gods a Jambo
You obviosly don't go out much because the other fans get to you.

Dry your eyes and have some karma.

:shocked666::shocked666:

Keep on stroking!

The Real Maroonblood
Keep on stroking!

It never took you long to lower the tone as you had to resort to swearing on your first reply.

As you are obviously still at school you can have the last word to make you feel good.

:fing10:

Gods a Jambo
It never took you long to lower the tone as you had to resort to swearing on your first reply.

As you are obviously still at school you can have the last word to make you feel good.

:fing10:

Thats right iam still at school, back at tynie 5 days a week, at the age of 31! What next? did mummy let me have a shot of the pc?

Your first retort was another piece of comedy genius, seriously get yourself off to bed.

Creepy Lurker

Ah, the cut and thrust.

I don't think that Hearts have any particular 'relationships' with other teams and don't see why anyone'd want us to.

Archived