I need a win .

Guest vanbasten1874

Guest Vanbasten1874

Really think we have to start showing these lowlife retards who is the boss in Edinburgh starting this sunday . We havent beat them on league business in the last five outings them winning two with three draws and to be honest its starting to wear a bit thin listening to the cretins crowing about it . So Csaba this sunday a win is what i want i dont care how you achieve it with new players or not i need my hand strengthened as a jambo so come first thing monday morning i can walk into my place of work head held high before i royally ram it right up them thats all . Rant over .

Really think we have to start showing these lowlife retards who is the boss in Edinburgh starting this sunday . We havent beat them on league business in the last five outings them winning two with three draws and to be honest its starting to wear a bit thin listening to the cretins crowing about it . So Csaba this sunday a win is what i want i dont care how you achieve it with new players or not i need my hand strengthened as a jambo so come first thing monday morning i can walk into my place of work head held high before i royally ram it right up them thats all . Rant over .

due a win, but usually away from home there might be a little bit less pressure, as long as they don't get another goal in 12.4 secs

Clerry Jambo

Lets hope Romanov has buggered off before the tramps get anywhere near 22 in-a-row:embarassed::peek_by_Andrin:

Guest Vanbasten1874
due a win, but usually away from home there might be a little bit less pressure, as long as they don't get another goal in 12.4 secs

Thats what worries me about this Hearts team being under pressure sort of galvanises us whereas when the pressures off we are usually architects of our own downfall . I want to see us press the game from start to finish on sunday i could almost guarantee a win if we do .

Guest Vanbasten1874
Lets hope Romanov has buggered off before the tramps get anywhere near 22 in a row embarassed::peek_by_Andrin:

The sun 'the one in the sky that is ' doesnt have enough fuel for that scenario to see the light of day .

gillsjambo29

that plus your avatar is a powerful statement. Go Tony :thumb:

FTH

Archived