PEEV ON

Towzer

Im not, the Morgans was near the cooker for ages and they heat has made it go off :lightning:

:4_1_72::rofl::4_1_72:

Im not, the Morgans was near the cooker for ages and they heat has made it go off :lightning:

That could only happen to you. :10900:

Way to start 2010 :thumb:

loveofthegame

Worst cold ever as a result of being run down due to over alcohol indulgence over the festive period. Very tempted to get back on it though, as feeling this bad is doing my head in.

Worst cold ever as a result of being run down due to over alcohol indulgence over the festive period. Very tempted to get back on it though, as feeling this bad is doing my head in.

Snap.

It's like swallowing glass and some of the crap i am bringing up is unreal. The only time i have been over the door was on Wednesday to go to the game and even then i spewed up the 2 Bovrils i had when i got in.

It'll cure it.

I was so steaming on Boxing Day, and so rough after it, that I still haven't touched a drop since. :blink:

Ya big blouse,get peeved again,you'll soon forget your feeling rough :thumb:

I was so steaming on Boxing Day, and so rough after it, that I still haven't touched a drop since. :blink:

Think about it CS.

Drinking too much makes you feel great.

You only feel rough after you stop drinking.

It's your body's way of telling you to PEEV ON. :whistling:

There's a lesson there for us all. :thumb:

peev on!! birds been in her bed hungover all day, i was drinking with her dad earlier, hes away out on safari, and im polishing off a case of stella and talking pure keek on kickback:thumb:

Archived