Living with MS-not Michael-HAPPY NEW YEAR

wagy

Just lyin on the couch with a severe hangover, probably still drunk and was wonderin?

Any fellow Jambos out there that has to live with this not very nice illness?

I have had it since I was 23, now 31 and the BIGGEST (5 foot 7) Hearts man from Bo'ness.

Happy new year to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fam13

:fam13:

maroonlegions
Just lyin on the couch with a severe hangover, probably still drunk and was wonderin?

Any fellow Jambos out there that has to live with this not very nice illness?

I have had it since I was 23, now 31 and the BIGGEST (5 foot 7) Hearts man from Bo'ness.

Happy new year to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fam13

:fam13:

Sorry to hear about your illness mate , must be tough for you.On the hangover point i have a fecker off one just now , thought it would be a good idea last night to open another bottle of Vodka , paying for it now though. Hope you feel better, Happy New Year.:thumb:

****ty thing to have mate. Sounds like you don't let it hold you back.

Keep yer chin up and have a good 2010.

Sorry to hear about your illness mate , must be tough for you.On the hangover point i have a fecker off one just now , thought it would be a good idea last night to open another bottle of Vodka , paying for it now though. Hope you feel better, Happy New Year.:thumb:

Git in ti the fridge and find yourself a can o cola.

Sugar burst and aw that.

Cheers for the reply.

At least for me the Wife and bairn are oot soav goat peece and quiet.

****ty thing to have mate. Sounds like you don't let it hold you back.

Keep yer chin up and have a good 2010.

Cheers bud, I read on here of people with far worse things but hey it's called life and we are all on the same journey, we are just lucky, cos we have the best team on the planet to support, bar none.

Hope 2010 is a good one for you and yours pal.

Midloth_Iain

My cousin (Gers fan, but nice bloke) has MS. It really is a horrible illness and I know from my experience with him, just how difficult it is to go about even the most basic day-to-day tasks. Wish you all the best for the New Year mate, try to STAY POSITIVE ! :thumb:

aye, ms is a horrible illness.

my mate (hobo) had it for a couple of years.

hopefully the hearts will improve in the new year to keep you going:thumb:

Archived