why not.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

is anybody going tonight? gutted i bought a ticket when i was half cut last night, does anybody know how many the place holds? im ticket 564...not a good sign!

tommythejambo

Worst club in Edinburgh mate, and that's saying something.

Full of folk who are up their own rears.

Could probably hold about 800-1000.

Yep.

Yah Yah fest.

Total hole

Agreed. Only been there twice in about 4 years. Hate it.

(those 2 times were purely because I was dragged along)

Was alright when I was their but I was absolutely mashed and have no idea how i got in. Do remember having to get a total wierdo to stay away from my female mate though.

Have fun.

Was alright when I was their but I was absolutely mashed and have no idea how i got in. Do remember having to get a total wierdo to stay away from my female mate though.

Have fun.

Sorry about that.

(Hic!)

Agreed with above mate - its about 800 or so, but it'll be 800 or so pretentious mincers.

Have a few mates who went last year - was too busy and took ages to get served, was a night put on just to get as much $$$ as possible rather than ensuring everyone had a good night.

Still, enjoy it as well!!

Regal Kingston
is anybody going tonight? gutted i bought a ticket when i was half cut last night, does anybody know how many the place holds? im ticket 564...not a good sign!

It's what you make of it mate! Alright for 18-25 olds with plenty *****.

New Year is always different to ordinary nights with everybody up for a good time.

It's usually full of Edinburgh University types but they will all be home.

I'd never go myself likes.....

You could say that about half of the clubs/bars in Edinburgh, Why Not is one of the worst though.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

was deadly last night, not many snobby folk surprisingly, a few jambos were there... eggert, thomson, mole(didnt know he smoked!) etc. cheap as chips aswell so was chuffed.

I was there too. First person to shake my hand after the bells apart from my mate was Andy Driver.

It was reasonably priced for NYE although it did take ages to get served.

Thought the people were OK. Not too many erses, the crowd was a bit young for my liking as I'm now only a few weeks off 30, but hey ho....

I very rarely meet posh people there. Tends to be young wanna be posh folk with too much fake tan rather than real toffs. It's certainly not how it used to be.

why not has a reputation for being full of snobs but I'd say its more like your bank admin staff who want to be posh but can't afford it. Full of dyed brown slags who work in boots make up counter and think they're cherly cole!

why not has a reputation for being full of snobs but I'd say its more like your bank admin staff who want to be posh but can't afford it. Full of dyed brown slags who work in boots make up counter and think they're cherly cole!

100% argee with this !

Its more full of people who used to go to the subway west end /reve only a few years ago !

Archived