Well Done Bouzid - Gentleman.

jambo191

Out of fustration he kicked kello's water bottle, resulting in accidently hitting the young lady behind me.

At the end of the game he came over and give her his shirt.

Was nice to see, though i look on in jealousy.

Not only that i thought he was our man of the match today, its no secret he offers nothing going forward but he dealt with everything back :thumb:

Out of fustration he kicked kello's water bottle, resulting in accidently hitting the young lady behind me.

Not only that i thought he was our man of the match today, its no secret he offers nothing going forward but he dealt with everything back :thumb:

Were you at the same game as me???

I personally thought he was a bombscare at right back,no surprise that Motherwell looked dangerous down that flank.

Were you at the same game as me???

I personally thought he was a bombscare at right back,no surprise that Motherwell looked dangerous down that flank.

I thought he was a excellent in going about his defensive duties, and very commanding at corners. But hey thats my views, and from being beside the goal i had a pretty good view.

But hey, it's all about opinions i suppose.

What was it the M'well player kicked in the direction of Templeton(maybe it was Robinson?) after the Hearts player went over to 'shake' his hand after a tackle?

What was it the M'well player kicked in the direction of Templeton(maybe it was Robinson?) after the Hearts player went over to 'shake' his hand after a tackle?

He kicked robinson's boot away, dirt get.

Guest JamboRobbo

Think he kicked Robinsons boot away after a tackle?

I think Robinson's boot came off, he ran back to get it in the Motherwell played kicked it away.

I thought he was a excellent in going about his defensive duties, and very commanding at corners. But hey thats my views, and from being beside the goal i had a pretty good view.

You are entitled to your opinion mate.

Agree with this.

Bouzid gets a lot of pelters on here but I think he's solid enough. Offers not very much going forward but done his defensive duties with next to no fuss.

He's also noticably improved his heading of the ball.

Jam Tarts 1874

I didn't see him win one single header at set-pieces tonight.

Jack Torrance
He kicked robinson's boot away, dirt get.

That's twice it's came off. Must think he's Sandy Clark. If it happens in the Derby we should follow up with a chorus of "Shoes off if you hate Hibees".

Craigan was wanting a sqwar gwa with the fans in Section N for throwing the ball away lollllllll he looked pretty gutted and was fighting back the tears IMO.

Nah but Bouzid is a good guy.

Thought Bouzid was decent tonight - one crucial intervention at the near post towards the end of the game when Wallace not for the 1st time tonight let O'Brien get a dangerous ball into our box.

Nice guy doesn't equal good footballer unfortunately!! Terrible postional sense, no composure, loose cannon etc can see him rightly losing his place when thomson is back!!

Think he kicked Robinsons boot away after a tackle?

Robinson won a 50/50, the well player rolled about like a wee girl and when Robinson went back to get his boot, he kicked it away. I must be getting old but I was raging at that. Robinson's about 12, built like the gable end of a fiver but went in hard and won the ball fairly. The well player acted like a complete national hunt.

Libertonian_II

It's amazing how people see matches differently

Bouzid was solid and wasn't ripped at all. Most of Murderwells attacks were coming down our left flank

He also won a fair few headers as well

Robinson won a 50/50, the well player rolled about like a wee girl and when Robinson went back to get his boot, he kicked it away. I must be getting old but I was raging at that. Robinson's about 12, built like the gable end of a fiver but went in hard and won the ball fairly. The well player acted like a complete national hunt.

That's the way i seen it.The well player should take up netball.Blouse!

Graham Thomson

Bouzid was solid and wasn't ripped at all. Most of Murderwells attacks were coming down our left flank

I agree with you, i thought Bouzid was solid at the back, i think he is getting better with each game, think the problems are wide right and wide left, Ruben is never a left sided midfield player, and suso is just not good enough, we get that sorted , and a new striker, we r not that far away from being a good side.

Are you sure??

Definately. Once in the first half sticks out. Midway though maybe. Wallace had to cover just outside the right side of the box. I was thinking wtf and where is Bouzid? In the centre circle.

Quality.

broxburnjambo1874
Craigan was wanting a sqwar gwa with the fans in Section N for throwing the ball away lollllllll he looked pretty gutted and was fighting back the tears IMO.

Nah but Bouzid is a good guy.

There were two guys at the front throwing the ball up in the air and mucking around with it. It was funny to see as Craigan was going mental and after that the final whistle went and he was nearly crying

scots civil war
Are you sure??

HEHE

mind you nade was spotted in the right back position picking up the ball in the 2nd arf

I thought he was probably the best player in the back 4 IMO.

I thought he was probably the best player in the back 4 IMO.

I think he does his very best in the positions he is played in - they may not be his choices but he still gives 100% - definitely good for the team - and a gentleman!

There were two guys at the front throwing the ball up in the air and mucking around with it. It was funny to see as Craigan was going mental and after that the final whistle went and he was nearly crying

:rofl: He leaned in and called them arseholes did he not. Then the whistle went and he walked off shaking his head, dabbing his eyes with a tissue.

Spot on IMO. I've thought about it, and counted atleast 5 headers he won, one of which i thought was crucial. I suppose the highlights might show this. Im not denying he's terrible going forward, but he's a centre back, and I think he is starting to become a real player.

I thought wallace was probably our worst player tonight the amount of times he was skinned.

Im sure was just an off nite for him, and come derby day he will be back to form.

Not sure if it was set pieces or just dangerous balls into the box, but he did win most that came his way in the air tonight. Out of position a couple of times but on the whole I thought he looked solid and I have more confidence in him at RB compared to CB given what I've seen of him in both so far.

He was caught out of position too much. Wallace was over covering a couple of times!

i saw this too, but only for set pieces at motherwell end,. bouzid and jose both went up and lee/mikey stayed back, this was only time i recall lee having to cover. Once or twice zali had to cover too when bouzid made a run forward either on overlap or to support suso. I actually thought this was one of bouzid's better games. As someone else has already said, its all about opinions and that was mines:4_1_111:

i saw this too, but only for set pieces at motherwell end,. bouzid and jose both went up and lee/mikey stayed back, this was only time i recall lee having to cover. Once or twice zali had to cover too when bouzid made a run forward either on overlap or to support suso. I actually thought this was one of bouzid's better games. As someone else has already said, its all about opinions and that was mines:4_1_111:

There's not a problem with Bouzid going forward but Wallace having to cover? That was leaving us badly exposed down the left. When Bouzid bombs forward he isn't so quick at getting back into position.

Archived