What do you think his REAL motives really are?

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

I really dont see how being so unsuccessful and having a ****e team on the park is going to help in anyway, so there is clearly an agenda which some say will eventually lead to the sale of the land/stadium etc?? Who knows?

What do you think is REALLY going on?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ah, the great conspiracy theory!

The truth is that it's a plaything for Vlad, with an opportunity to make some money on Lithuanian "talent" who need a bigger stage. The problem is that he might well be football daft but he hasn't a scooby about the game. That's it!

We have to assume he doesn't care whether the team is successful or not. All the signs are there, surely.

So then we have to assume he cares far more about something else being successful.

For long enough. there have been hints about ... er ... washing machines and large amounts of foreign paper currency.

But how would that work?

Walter Bishop
McCABE - GRASS

isnt that on a wall somewhere in the southside of edinburgh ?

Im sure ive seen it somewhere along Calder road?? What does it mean?

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
I really dont see how being so unsuccessful and having a ****e team on the park is going to help in anyway, so there is clearly an agenda which some say will eventually lead to the sale of the land/stadium etc?? Who knows?

What do you think is REALLY going on?

Talked about this last night, while watching the debacle on Setanta. I don't doubt for a moment that the Fantasy Manager has his own agenda - what it is we may never know.

The problem I have with with being convinced about the doomsday scenario - run down +/or close the club; sell or develop the ground, pocket the profit - is that if he really does want to secure himself and his businesses in the Edinburgh business community, this would not be likely to help, for two reasons: (1) no finiancial sector would be impressed by these kind of kamikaze methods and (2) man of the influential people he would want to do business with are Hearts supporters.

That comes back round to the real question: what's he up to? If it's just a plaything, eventually he'll go from "bored" (which seeems to be now) to "really bored", then to "need a new toy". The last one might be where we get dumped. Then the trouble really starts.:eek:

Archived