Enemy @ NY

K1874M

Any one know when they are due on at new year...

Think they're excellent so aslong the crowds of foreigners and neds dont do my head in it should be aw right.

They should be the last act before the bells. Would imagine they'll come on between 10.30 and 10.45. Think it's Stanley Odd after the bells.

A few of my mates love We Were Promised Jetpacks, not really paid much attention to them myself, but they rave about them so might be worth watching them too.

They should be the last act before the bells. Would imagine they'll come on between 10.30 and 10.45. Think it's Stanley Odd after the bells.

A few of my mates love We Were Promised Jetpacks, not really paid much attention to them myself, but they rave about them so might be worth watching them too.

Please come see them! honestly your mates are right there bloody amazing as are Frightened Rabbit!

Please come see them! honestly your mates are right there bloody amazing as are Frightened Rabbit!

I plan on being there. If I'm not then it'll be because of my mates who are starting to say it might be too cold. As if they never knew when they bought the tickets!

Archived