The years roll by & yet one thing remains the same......

Craigieboy

........my love for Heart of Midlothian FC is strong & unwavering.

From standing to sitting, from the terrace to the Wheatfield, from one owner to the next, from decade to decade my commitment to & love for this club will never die.

I raise my 1st new year glass of the red stuff to this magnificent Edinburgh institution.

All hail Heart of Midlothian!

From standing to sitting, from the terrace to the Wheatfield, from one owner to the next, from decade to decade my commitment to & love for this club will never die.

I raise my 1st new year glass of the red stuff to this magnificent Edinburgh institution.

:smiliz57:

Yes.

I raise a 'Large Balvenie' to you young man. :bravo:

I enjoyed reading that.

Cheers Cragieboy.:santa4:

RESPECT IS DUE!

Good stuff, I cant be arsed with all the 'my passion for HMFC is going, going to see us is a chore' B.S.. I still love HMFC and enjoy going to the games.

=]

Craig Herbertson

Right on.

Was just down at the training pitch in Dortmund watching the wee fellow play for his German team.

Nine years old, resplendent in maroon wearing number 14 with his name printed on. The coach said he has a feeling he could go all the way as a professional. His ambition, be in the winning Hearts side as we take the league and cup. Mine - watch him do it.

It may be a dream but I'm going with it.

Right on.

Was just down at the training pitch in Dortmund watching the wee fellow play for his German team.

Nine years old, resplendent in maroon wearing number 14 with his name printed on. The coach said he has a feeling he could go all the way as a professional. His ambition, be in the winning Hearts side as we take the league and cup. Mine - watch him do it.

It may be a dream but I'm going with it.

And I for one hope i see him achieve that dream!

With you all the way mate.

Hamilton born & bred and converted from the Hun at 18 when a student at Edinburgh.

Now 42 and will NEVER NEVER NEVER go back, not even if they win the Champions League and we end up in Edinburgh Sunday Pub League. Hope someone tows them out into the Atlantic & sinks them along with their equally odious neighbours.

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FC WILL NEVER DIE with or without Mad Vlad.

With you all the way mate.

Hamilton born & bred and converted from the Hun at 18 when a student at Edinburgh.

Now 42 and will NEVER NEVER NEVER go back, not even if they win the Champions League and we end up in Edinburgh Sunday Pub League. Hope someone tows them out into the Atlantic & sinks them along with their equally odious neighbours.

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FC WILL NEVER DIE with or without Mad Vlad.

Im a better fan than you.

Im a better fan than you.

Good for you! I guess your support would survive just about anything then!

You,me and thousands of others. Just a shame about Vlad. With all that mass undying loyalty just imagine what we could achieve with a decent owner.

Archived