New baby jambo

thehibsareintheirbeds

thehibsareintheirbeds

Delighted to say that the mrs gave birth to a new jambo at 11pm last night- James Fraser Howie- named after his great grandad- 6 pound 5 if that means anything to anyone.

Was a pretty awful pregnancy and labour and was by c section in the end- so i'm ecstatic that they're both ok- and will be purchasing my ?19 ticket shortly as a reward/life lesson. The wee man's learning the songs already and i cant wait until he's old enough to come along and suffer with the rest of us.

Not sure i'll manage to sneak away to the game tonight, so for those that are going, get right behind the team and i'll be out to wet the baby's head before we pump the vermin on Sunday.

Good stuff!

Happy New Beer! :santa1:

ps. Don't you just love these threads....Warm glow to the Heart.

Congratulations to you both. least you managed to space the celebrations out between Christmas & new year nice going :)

Johanes de Silentio

Congratulations, mate - great news - hope mother and baby are well.

Is wee James coming to the game the night?

thehibsareintheirbeds

Cheers all- much appreciated. Never thought anything would ever rival 16/5/98- but its a close call now!

Cheers all- much appreciated. Never thought anything would ever rival 16/5/98- but its a close call now!

FFS...do not tell her that, she will not appreciate it. :smiliz64:

Great news mate :santa1:

Congrats to you both and at least your Mrs waited a few days so the wee guy could get two lots of presents this time of year!

Here's to a few Hearts wins in the next couple of days to round things off!

Archived