In The Line Of Fire - ITV

The Comedian

Finally a good British cop show. It follows a London firearms team and the best thing is they are really aggressive and kitted out. It's great to see the criminals get a roasting.

Just now they busted a supposed hard-man who attacked a shop-keeper with a gun. A coward essentially. Watching them raid his house, march him out while his jeans fell down and see the change from hard-man to poosie in a second was ace.

Must. See, Show.

Bunch of bully boys.

Agreed they sometimes need to be aggressive but when the guy is being huckled naked with 2 arms up his back there is no need to be so arrogant and violent.

Bunch of bully boys.

Agreed they sometimes need to be aggressive but when the guy is being huckled naked with 2 arms up his back there is no need to be so arrogant and violent.

The same guy headbutted a elderly shop keeper and threatened him with a gun and you have a issue with the police treating him arrogantly? Seemed like he was treated lightly really.

The same guy headbutted a elderly shop keeper and threatened him with a gun and you have a issue with the police treating him arrogantly? Seemed like he was treated lightly really.

Innocent til proven guilty.The police are there to arrest him not dish out retribution as they see fit.

And yes he did deserve it IMO but how many others on the programme were verbally abused and assaulted but then let go as they had done nothing wrong?

Bunch of bully boys.

Big Boys Rules I think they call it. The Bad boys accept it. Part of the life they choose. The polis accept it back when it comes their way. Part of the job they choose. Its only trendy lefty do gooder social work tree hugger not really in touch with reality types that seem to have a problem with it. The Police and the upper end of violent criminality are no place for pussy cats.

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Archived