Poor Reception (TV Aerial)

jammyheart

Does anyone know how much it would cost to replace my old aerial and add three other points in other rooms ? The reason for this is that my BT Vision and freeview sometimes loses some of the channels especially ESPN for the football as it just goes to a blank screen also won`t record either because of the signal. So if theres anybody in the know what do I need to correct my situation and what it would cost be a appreciated.

Does anyone know how much it would cost to replace my old aerial and add three other points in other rooms ? The reason for this is that my BT Vision and freeview sometimes loses some of the channels especially ESPN for the football as it just goes to a blank screen also won`t record either because of the signal. So if theres anybody in the know what do I need to correct my situation and what it would cost be a appreciated.

You Subscribed?

You Subscribed?

Yes to Bt Vision ?15.00 a month and thats wee ESPN too and theres a movie package but also my freeview on my tv freezes due to my signal. Got on to Vision as well but they said its not there end its my poor signal.

I had a similar problem with ESPN and channel 5. I live in a modern flat with communal area and was advised that the aerial needed to be upgraded. Think it cost around ?140 to upgrade, but the cost was divided amongst all the owners, six of us, so not too expensive.

You can check the signal strength through freeview which will let you determine if the aerial is the problem.

I had a similar problem with ESPN and channel 5. I live in a modern flat with communal area and was advised that the aerial needed to be upgraded. Think it cost around ?140 to upgrade, but the cost was divided amongst all the owners, six of us, so not too expensive.

You can check the signal strength through freeview which will let you determine if the aerial is the problem.

Cheers, my freeview is pretty crap too at times ,I managed to get a quote ?360 for new aerial plus amp and three other tv points to the bairns bedrooms but don`t know if thats steep or is that quite reasonable.

Archived