Cheap DIY Holiday

graygo

Go gentle on the newbie folks!

Was looking for a cheap sneaky week away with the trouble and came up with this wee gem and thought I'd share it-

Ryanair flights from Edinburgh to Malta 27th Feb returning 6th March ?46.98 each.

Solana Hotel 4* in Mellieha for 7 nights ?84.07

Car hire for week ?46.64

Pros: Mucho cheapness, weather should be better than here.

Cons: Ryanair!!, miss 2 games (Saturdays)

Anybody been to Malta at this time of year? what's weather likely to be like?

Anybody been to this hotel? Any good?

southside1874

Was looking for a cheap sneaky week away with the trouble and came up with this wee gem and thought I'd share it-

Ryanair flights from Edinburgh to Malta 27th Feb returning 6th March ?46.98 each.

Car hire for week ?46.64

Ryan Air have some good deals on in Feb and March.

southside1874
Yeh, looked a good deal to me so it's booked.

Just hope they don't go t.i.t.s. up beforehand.

don't think they'll go titsup. You just have to do the online booking and don't take more than your luggage allowance and its fine. Some cracking deals for Malta just now.

southside1874
Hi Southside,

All done, even managed to use a friends Electron card so no extra ?20 charges on top! :shade:

Good. They're not out to shaft you. I go away often and use Ryanair. They do what they say on the tin and no complaints. Get to the gate early and you get decent seats as well:santa1:

Good. They're not out to shaft you. I go away often and use Ryanair. They do what they say on the tin and no complaints. Get to the gate early and you get decent seats as well:santa1:

The missus always gets to the front of the queue so we can sit at the emergency exits, no point both of us rushing so I usually sit in the company of an ice cold lager.. maha.

Seriously though, we love our wee sneaky breaks and I've lost count the number of times we've flown with Ryanair and can honestly say we've never had an issue with them.

Oh crap, what have I done..... tempting fate or what?

southside1874
The missus always gets to the front of the queue so we can sit at the emergency exits, no point both of us rushing so I usually sit in the company of an ice cold lager.. maha.

Seriously though, we love our wee sneaky breaks and I've lost count the number of times we've flown with Ryanair and can honestly say we've never had an issue with them.

Oh crap, what have I done..... tempting fate or what?

Nah no fate there. They pack you in and fly you off. Short haul, I think its amazing. Never been to Malta but I've heard its good.

Car hire for week ?46.64

traditionally, weather looks ok for this time of year.... better than ours...

cgi_klimagif?en1659712619980001111

Archived