Weird Lights Above The Town

North Berwick Jambo

North Berwick Jambo

Just been stood in my back garden in Longniddry looking west at some strange lights in the clouds above Edinburgh, looks really bloody weird from here but probably some nutter with a couple of those huge spot lights, just wondering what they look like from the town. :santa4:

Saw this myself as i was walking my dogs this evening - looked like someone with a high powers searchlight. Not the first time I've seen this I'm sure that I saw this last year at this time and it had something to do with the new year celebrations in town.

maroonlegions
Saw this myself as i was walking my dogs this evening - looked like someone with a high powers searchlight. Not the first time I've seen this I'm sure that I saw this last year at this time and it had something to do with the new year celebrations in town.

Case closed,:santa1: good man for pointing this out.

"THE EASIEST FORM OF MANIPULATION IS GENUS THAT IS NOT STREET WISE".

portobellojambo1
I hope MaroonLegions doesn't see this thread.

Aye, will get some story about Hogmanay actually being a Gael now living on the slopes of Olympus Mons, Mars, who pops over in her recycled, rocket propelled Lada around this time each year. :santa1:

As a side the lights are those which will be in use on Hogmanay, unlike some of the players we sign the lights actually get tested first to make sure they do as it says on the tin.

it is the shows that are just off the mound, i was up there today with the wife and kids and they where beaming a huge light up to the sky, so thats what you are seeing. incidently how feckin expensive are the shows this year ?4 for a shot on one of the pishy shows.:smiliz23:

It'll be to do with the Hogmany stuff in town.

Tomorrow's the torchlight procession and fireworks.

I think your correct.

These lights happen a few times in the city, more common over the festival period.

maltese jambo
Aye, will get some story about Hogmanay actually being a Gael now living on the slopes of Olympus Mons, Mars, who pops over in her recycled, rocket propelled Lada around this time each year. :santa1:

As a side the lights are those which will be in use on Hogmanay, unlike some of the players we sign the lights actually get tested first to make sure they do as it says on the tin.

Nowt wrong with Ladas...especially mine!:smiliz64:

Photo-0113.jpg

maroonlegions

I see as i posted on this thread BEFORE you and my first post contain "CASE CLOSED" IT SEEMS YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE THIS FACT BUT WENT AHEAD WITH YOUR UTTER NONSENSE ANYWAY. What's wrong, is it the fact that i agreed with the below and was not the response you where looking for and had to make up irrelevant dog manure based on cowardly attacks that are all to prevalent in character attacks that ignore ALL the other points of view.

" looked like someone with a high powers searchlight. Not the first time I've seen this I'm sure that I saw this last year at this time and it had something to do with the new year celebrations in town."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwVNSt5-E1s

I see as i posted on this thread BEFORE you and my first post contain "CASE CLOSED" IT SEEMS YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE THIS FACT BUT WENT AHEAD WITH YOUR UTTER NONSENSE ANYWAY. What's wrong, is it the fact that i agreed with the below and was not the response you where looking for and had to make up irrelevant dog manure based on cowardly attacks that are all to prevalent in character attacks that ignore ALL the other points of view.

" looked like someone with a high powers searchlight. Not the first time I've seen this I'm sure that I saw this last year at this time and it had something to do with the new year celebrations in town."

ooooooweeeoooo.....someone's a bit testy.

Seeing as portobellojambo1's post was 4 mins after yours, he was probably still in the process of typing his while you posted.

Chill out and smoke a joint or something :smiliz23:

Archived