Best tunes for a ringtone

Jimmy McNulty

Jimmy McNulty

Am playing with creating some ringtones for the new phone.

What tunes are y'all using?

So far I using 30 secs from Beck (timebomb) and ISA and the filthy tongues (finders f@&$@&$).

Any suggestions JKB?

I have the entrance music that Hulk Hogan uses its called 'Real American'

Have also had some of the song 'Sledgehammer' by Peter Gabriel.

had Fleetwood Mac, the song bit that was used for the F1 intro for years, sorry but I can't remember the track name.

My prefered option was the guitar intro to Alternative Ulster (Stiff Little Fingers) as my ringtone, and the "tones" from Close Encounters Of The Third Kind as a text alert.

:thumb:

Better call Saul
Vibrate.

Only gays have ringtones.

Agreed !!!

its the very same as wee boys racer neds having music pumpin out of their cars ONLY for eveyone else to hear ...and everyone else think they are cocks

Agreed !!!

its the very same as wee boys racer neds having music pumpin out of their cars ONLY for eveyone else to hear ...and everyone else think they are cocks

Glad someone else is as sensible and cultured as I am.

Bravo, sir.

had Fleetwood Mac, the song bit that was used for the F1 intro for years, sorry but I can't remember the track name.

My prefered option was the guitar intro to Alternative Ulster (Stiff Little Fingers) as my ringtone, and the "tones" from Close Encounters Of The Third Kind as a text alert.

:thumb:

the chain

Better call Saul
At least its no vibrating up my arse.

Strange how that that pops up in your thoughts eh ..we were keeping it straight forward you have got to make it of a sexual nature :smiliz23:

been there have you ?

:smiliz64:

InNothingWeTrust

I only have a ringtone for calls as they need instant attention and the vibration on my phone is crap, so sometimes I have to hear it rather than feel it. Some of my mates have stupidly loud text tones which drives me up the wall, it's pretty much "LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A TEXT". I just check my phone every 15-20 minutes for any texts or missed calls.

I used to have the plain old ring ring, but since I got a fancy new phone, I've got some tunes on it, so I thought I would jazz it up a bit. I have "Little Sister" by Queens of the Stone Age as my ringtone.

I have the entrance music that Hulk Hogan uses its called 'Real American'

Have also had some of the song 'Sledgehammer' by Peter Gabriel.

You don't have that as a ringtone.Surely to **** :smiliz23:

Jimmy McNulty

Good to see that le chat responded in much the same way I would have :)

although I do see the point about theft protection.

Jimmy McNulty
still using the minutes "silence" from Hampden

Does everyone around you become morally outraged and start singing "Dirty orange *******s" back at you?

You don't have that as a ringtone.Surely to **** :smiliz23:

Ye - loved that tune since childhood.

Guess it comes from a miss-spent youth watching Hulk Hogan on WCW and then WWF.

Good times.

Vibrate.

Only gays have ringtones.

bingo.

although If I do need to be able to hear it going off I have the flight of the Concords theme as backup. :)

I only have a ringtone for calls as they need instant attention and the vibration on my phone is crap, so sometimes I have to hear it rather than feel it. Some of my mates have stupidly loud text tones which drives me up the wall, it's pretty much "LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A TEXT". I just check my phone every 15-20 minutes for any texts or missed calls.I used to have the plain old ring ring, but since I got a fancy new phone, I've got some tunes on it, so I thought I would jazz it up a bit. I have "Little Sister" by Queens of the Stone Age as my ringtone.

But if you're one of those people who keep checking their phone, doesn't it scream look at me, I'm so important that I get so many calls & texts I need to keep checking my phone?

Genuine question

boabyarsebiscuit

For my family I have a 40 second clip from Ice Hockey Hair by Super Furry Animals. Friends I use This Charming Man intro by the Smiths. For unknown callers, the opening 40 seconds of Looking At You by MC5.

Gareth_Hearts

the caretake from our school got a ring and booming from his phone came " i love it when you call, i love it when you call, i love it when you call but you never call at all" quality i thought

Propane nightmares for me

Archived