Hua Hin, Thailand - WARNING

Therapist

There are TWO sellik bars here. :santa5:

I'm not talking about the usual Plastic Paddy nonsense, but bars that have sellik in their name, have the sellik crest as their bar sign, and filthy green and grey hooped "taps" hanging on the walls. Why export their bigoted and sectarian nonsense to a wonderful country like Thailand? :smiliz57:

Incidentally, I did look in one (didn't buy anything of course). It had three customers while the other bars around were doing a roaring trade. :santa1:

Give it a couple of years and I reckon they will both be razed to the gound.

I know where you're coming from. :santa1:

And there are some quality bars around the first one I spotted. :santa4:

I'm not talking about the usual Plastic Paddy nonsense, but bars that have sellik in their name, have the sellik crest as their bar sign, and filthy green and grey hooped "taps" hanging on the walls. Why export their bigoted and sectarian nonsense to a wonderful country like Thailand? :smiliz57:

Incidentally, I did look in one (didn't buy anything of course). It had three customers while the other bars around were doing a roaring trade. :santa1:

Not really a bad thing though if its keeps the low life **** in the same place and out of the way of decent people

I know where you're coming from. :santa1:

And there are some quality bars around the first one I spotted. :santa4:

How many days did you spend in Gatwick then? :santa1:

How many days did you spend in Gatwick then? :santa1:

:santa1:

Scabbed the flight - BA non-commital about departure times - so hopped on the train. Out of Gatwick it was my first experience of Qatar Airways and I have to say they were absolutely superb. :drunk:

Creepy Lurker

To be fair, Thailand seems like a totally logical place for Celtic fans to go. Do they have a Moroccan pub too?

What was bigoted and sectarian about these bars?

What was bigoted and sectarian about these bars?

They are celtic bars which is a sectarian and bigoted institution.

Was that not clear enough for you?

Archived