Bank Holiday Tommorow.

Beats

Who is off?

More to the point who is on the lash?

Got 500ml bottles of Efes for ?1 at Morrisons getting torn into them as we speak.

maroonlegions
I'm off until Feb 1st. **** the lot o ye. :santa4:

That"s it keep up the festive cheer.:santa1: Back on the rigs in Feb then.:smiliz64::santa1:

chester copperpot
That"s it keep up the festive cheer.:santa1: Back on the rigs in Feb then.:smiliz64::santa1:

I am the rig. :santa1:

maroonlegions
you were sick, big andy is a poo head

Eh, come again, who the feck is big Andy and who was sick my festive Jambo KBR.:smiliz23:

Anyone know if the post office is open tomorrow? i may be totally fecked if it's not

Think they might be open.Don't quote me though.

The Old Tolbooth
Who is off?

More to the point who is on the lash?

Got 500ml bottles of Efes for ?1 at Morrisons getting torn into them as we speak.

Bugger me ragged! You always find superb beer deals mate :laugh:

I'm off yesterday and will be having a day of leisure as it's my birthday, I'm either gonna have a day in the pub (after yesterday it's maybe not recommended :cheese: ) or I quite fancy getting wired in about my new Wii game, Call of Duty :santa1:

chester copperpot
Bugger me ragged! You always find superb beer deals mate :laugh:

I'm off yesterday and will be having a day of leisure as it's my birthday, I'm either gonna have a day in the pub (after yesterday it's maybe not recommended :cheese: ) or I quite fancy getting wired in about my new Wii game, Call of Duty :santa1:

Did you get a time machine for your birthday? :santa1:

I'm just off to the pub now to watch the Spurs game. This is my 6th day running I've been oot. My liver is starting to hurt!

Archived