Assassins Creed 2

Kinkster

Guys

My son got this for Crimbo, he cant get past the bit where you race the brother up to the top of the church. Ive tried, but Im not exactly a gamer ! His moaning is starting to crack me up. Any tips much appreciated.

Im sure there are some experts out there.

Guys

My son got this for Crimbo, he cant get past the bit where you race the brother up to the top of the church. Ive tried, but Im not exactly a gamer ! His moaning is starting to crack me up. Any tips much appreciated.

Im sure there are some experts out there.

Might be better posting in the console bit mate.

Press R1 and X at the same time. R1 is run, X is jump. All he needs to do is look at the wee map in the corner and run towards the sign on it.

It might take a few attempts but he'll get the hang off it, took me more than 1 attempt.

Got it for my X-mas aswell, addicted to it, great game.

Yup, I had some problems with this as well. Managed it after a while

Have a look at this video for the fastest solution:

It's all about holding down the right trigger whilst running at objects to hold onto/climb things. Something that needs to be mastered as it is a vital part of the game!

For the record, cracking game. I'm probably about 90% of the way through it I think. Will be kind of sad to complete it!

I don't know if it's my lack of patience or what, but after doing that bit a few times and managing it, I got bored and haven't touched the game in a few days. Doesn't seem to have lived up to the hype.

It's all about holding down the right trigger whilst running at objects to hold onto/climb things. Something that needs to be mastered as it is a vital part of the game!

For the record, cracking game. I'm probably about 90% of the way through it I think. Will be kind of sad to complete it!

Same as mate, done about 30% so far, great story!

The first one was a bit boring same thing all the time, this ones like a GTA in the 15th century.

Press R1 and X at the same time. R1 is run, X is jump. All he needs to do is look at the wee map in the corner and run towards the sign on it.

It might take a few attempts but he'll get the hang off it, took me more than 1 attempt.

Got it for my X-mas aswell, addicted to it, great game.

Which button is R1 ? May be a silly question.

Which button is R1 ? May be a silly question.

ps3-controller-ss-2.jpg

See the top buttons, thats them.

All the buttons and what they do will be in the front of the manual.

ps3-controller-ss-2.jpg

See the top buttons, thats them.

All the buttons and what they do will be in the front of the manual.

Top Man. Cracked it now>

Archived