us v them

Captain Scarlett

Captain Scarlett

A few of my so called mates have put old videos including 1973 on facebook to wind the jambos up anyone got any links or stats i can put on to shut the jobbys up?

got some hibee gone about 6 -2 etc go on boys need a reply i'm only 14 cheers

I've never had a bet on Hearts to win for 25 yrs cos when I used to they allways let me down. maybe I should now start betting that they'll get beat and they might start winning.

Just how old are you I thought it was only me that remembered that.

Right chief, exactly how old are you?

Or are you on the wind up?

Nucky Thompson

I'm starting to smell jobbies.

Captain Scarlett

Nope not on the wind up 49yrs old been a jambo all my life seriously need some comeback with stats i remember something about worst derby record in football etc just looking for a link or stats to shut someone up who has a hibby No plate too

Kalamazoo Jambo
Nope not on the wind up 49yrs old been a jambo all my life seriously need some comeback with stats i remember something about worst derby record in football etc just looking for a link or stats to shut someone up who has a hibby No plate too

I remember you as a 14 year old! :santa1:

Frankenstein Jambo.

:smiliz23:

Why would a 49yrs old man try and impersonate a 14 year old?

Very dodgey.

Your 49?

So 14 is your mental age then.

Get this guy booted ASAP.

What sort of 49 year old pretends to be a 14 year old boy? And even if you are a 49 year old HMFC fan, you should be able to look up Hearts videos yourself IMO.

Nice tactic though, shame your dumb as dirt and couldnt keep it up for longer than 12 hours.

Captain Scarlett

I have a son who also uses kickback he is 14 I've hardly missed a home game in 40 odd yrs so dont give me all that hobo pi88 .First game v cowdenbeath 1968/68 seen everyone from Roald Jensen,Busby,Winchester, through to Willie Gibson and Roman Bednar so less keek please all I asked for was a little help and I may be 49 but I never used a computer untill just over a year ago so i'm still learning the ins and out but thanks anyway

Kalamazoo Jambo
I have a son who also uses kickback he is 14 I've hardly missed a home game in 40 odd yrs so dont give me all that hobo pi88 .First game v cowdenbeath 1968/68 seen everyone from Roald Jensen,Busby,Winchester, through to Willie Gibson and Roman Bednar so less keek please all I asked for was a little help and I may be 49 but I never used a computer untill just over a year ago so i'm still learning the ins and out but thanks anyway

Fair enough - case solved :santa1:

No probs chief, it just seemed strange when two threads were opened by the same poster covering almost the same thing

Too much hobo paranoia on here. :smiliz64:

I dont actually think he's a hobo it's just the 2 different age's thing that was suspect but the op has now cleared that up to my satisfaction:santa1:

In response to your request,

ask your hobo mates to put some footage of the last time they won the Scottish Cup on You Tube/Facebook whatever, (I think they might feel more at home on Twit-ter).

or post a link with a picture of Whistler's mother!!!

We are the older club

We are founder members of the league

They only got in because of us

We have the bigger support

We have won more derbies than them

We have the top scorer in derby games

We have one of the best city derby records in the UK

We have won 15 trophies to their 9

We have won the league twice since they last won it, the Scottish Cup four times since they last won it and even though they've won the League Cup three times since we last won it, we have still won it more times than them.

We went 17 and 22 games in a row without defeat to them in the 80s and 90s.

They most goals they have scored against us in the league was seven. The most goals we have scored against them in the league was eight.

And the only team to reach double figures in a Hearts v Hibs match was Hearts.

but...

they had a electronic scoreboard before us, so i'd say it works out about even.

Your 49?

So 14 is your mental age then.

Get this guy booted ASAP.

What sort of 49 year old pretends to be a 14 year old boy? And even if you are a 49 year old HMFC fan, you should be able to look up Hearts videos yourself IMO.

Nice tactic though, shame your dumb as dirt and couldnt keep it up for longer than 12 hours.

i believe this is the hibernian way of using the internet for their own ends.

We are the older club

We have won the league twice since they last won it, the Scottish Cup four times since they last won it and even though they've won the League Cup three times since we last won it, we have still won it more times than them.

They most goals they have scored against us in the league was seven. The most goals we have scored against them in the league was eight.

but...

It's all there.

:flag2:

A few of my so called mates have put old videos including 1973 on facebook to wind the jambos up anyone got any links or stats i can put on to shut the jobbys up?

its almost the same question his 14 year old son asked yesterday im not falling for this comon guys smell the coffee

Jam Tarts 1874
We are the older club

but...

We have also finished in the top 2, top 3, top 4 and top 5 more times than them.

its almost the same question his 14 year old son asked yesterday im not falling for this comon guys smell the coffee

I refer you to post # 2

chris-hansen.jpg

14, you say...? Why don't you come over here and sit down, answer a few questions?

"I can't control my horney levels."

:laugh:

Love a bit of dateline. :santa1:

We are the older club

but...

god all fecjkin mighty .... how oftenr these trhreads ghoing tomvcome uiop..... hiobs had a hotrsen an dcart for their las scottidsh ncup win

itr;s really wquit fie funnt tryiny to type after avout 15 pints og bnesty belgahaven

cheerrs

hearts never played cowdenbeath in 1968, it was 1970 (december) actually. sorry for being pedantic but these things are important to me...a bit anal i know....

Everybody loves Baz
Ah, the famous 68/68 season, twas such a short one :santa1:

But not as short as the 69/68 season, that was like really fast :smiliz21:

The Verminator
hearts never played cowdenbeath in 1968, it was 1970 (december) actually. sorry for being pedantic but these things are important to me...a bit anal i know....

Jeez oh - dinnae be saying that, he`ll make a right mess of his keyboard

god all fecjkin mighty .... how oftenr these trhreads ghoing tomvcome uiop..... hiobs had a hotrsen an dcart for their las scottidsh ncup win

itr;s really wquit fie funnt tryiny to type after avout 15 pints og bnesty belgahaven

cheerrs

Can't argue with any of that.

Creepy Lurker

So let's get this straight.

You are 49, and only recently got access to a computer and the internet, upon which you signed up to both Facebook and Kickback. You have a 14 year old son who, for some reason, uses the same name on Kickback as you do. He also, coincidentally, is having the same problem as you're having. Neither of you appear capable of thinking up a comeback of your own to some of the most clich?d, ****e patter the world has ever seen.

...and people actually believe this?

jamboolood1874
We are the older club

but...

that's all you need to know everybody;class dismissed:flag2::4_1_111::108:

Frankenstein Jambo.
So let's get this straight.

You are 49, and only recently got access to a computer and the internet, upon which you signed up to both Facebook and Kickback. You have a 14 year old son who, for some reason, uses the same name on Kickback as you do. He also, coincidentally, is having the same problem as you're having. Neither of you appear capable of thinking up a comeback of your own to some of the most clich?d, ****e patter the world has ever seen.

...and people actually believe this?

This person is either warped or is a under paedo or cop.

P.S Amazing name :smiliz64:

Archived