Zaliiukas Challenge

willie wallace

willie wallace

Sorry if this has already been posted but was wondering how he managed to get away with that challenge in the first half as the ball was heading out for a goal kick.Anywhere else on the park and that would be a yellow card.

Apparently the same thing happened at the other end shortly afterwards when a Hearts player was pushed over and speaking to some Falkirk fans in the pub after the game they thought it could well have been a penalty.Anyone see that incident.

Thought Zal was a bit lucky, but the way that Finnigan reacted would make you think that Zal had just been fired out of a cannon. It was one of Finnigan's many dives.

That was never a foul.

Falkirk are the new Celtic - claiming for every decision. The ref was pretty spot on with all his decisions yesterday IMO.

good old fashioned shoulder charge

within the laws

the powers that be are attempting to make fitba a non contact sport

viva la shooder charge, tackles, challenges on (over protected) goalkeepers and contact!

That was never a foul.

Falkirk are the new Celtic - claiming for every decision.

I agree.

A simple barge with the shoulder and a perfectly acceptable challenge.

Some of the Falkirk players were going down easier than cheap hookers. Thought the Ref had a decent game.

When I saw it my first thought was that he would be sent off, very surprised that he wasn't :o

Why..??....perfectly good shoulder challenge.........nowt wrong with it....

Sorry if this has already been posted but was wondering how he managed to get away with that challenge in the first half as the ball was heading out for a goal kick.Anywhere else on the park and that would be a yellow card.

Apparently the same thing happened at the other end shortly afterwards when a Hearts player was pushed over and speaking to some Falkirk fans in the pub after the game they thought it could well have been a penalty.Anyone see that incident.

To me it was a blatant shoulder charge and he was not even looking at the ball from a guy with no brain and I thought he was extremely lucky to get away with it.

I thought him and Goncalves were absolutely terrible yesterday, mind you so were most of the others but we needed the three points.

It was right in front of us.

A shoulder check.

Zal could have possibly been a wee bit more subtle mind you.

That is all it was, an old fashioned shoulder charge. It was the only time in the game that Finnagan had reason to go down(he went down untouched plenty of other times).

Why..??....perfectly good shoulder challenge.........nowt wrong with it....
after celtic got a player sent off early last week I though the SFA would return the favour :smiliz21:

I agree.

A simple barge with the shoulder and a perfectly acceptable challenge.

Some of the Falkirk players were going down easier than cheap hookers. Thought the Ref had a decent game.

Whilst he did not fall for any of their diving, he should have booked them for it.

To me it was a blatant shoulder charge and he was not even looking at the ball from a guy with no brain and I thought he was extremely lucky to get away with it.

I thought him and Goncalves were absolutely terrible yesterday, mind you so were most of the others but we needed the three points.

Could you point out the faults in his game yesterday? Hard to imagine how you could claim a defence was 'terrible' when it didn't conceed any goals.

Or another way to look at it, it did it's job.

Could you point out the faults in his game yesterday? Hard to imagine how you could claim a defence was 'terrible' when it didn't conceed any goals.

Or another way to look at it, it did it's job.

Zal had a couple of misjudgements early doors which could have been costly but it was his first start for a while after injury.

Thought the ref was great yesterday.Some of the shouts from the Falkirk end were laughable and annoying at the end.

As i said at the game they must have a booing machine in that stand,every decision after we all just started booing.:santa1:

Zal had a couple of misjudgements early doors which could have been costly but it was his first start for a while after injury.

I don't think that makes his performance 'terrible'.

Zal, Jose and Kello might not have had outstanding games, but they did their job.

I don't think that makes his performance 'terrible'.

Zal, Jose and Kello might not have had outstanding games, but they did their job.

I agree. :santa4:

Archived