Suicide or homicide?

Seats

Those are my choices.....

....... can't spend another 5 mins with the in-laws but they are here for another 3 days......

.....Help :smiliz23:

Ho ho fecking ho :santa5:

Those are my choices.....

....... can't spend another 5 mins with the in-laws but they are here for another 3 days......

.....Help :smiliz23:

Ho ho fecking ho :santa5:

Wed 30 December 2009 Tynecastle Park 19.45 Heart of Midlothian v Motherwell.

http://www.easyjet.com/asp/es/Reserve/index.asp

There are no words........ :smiliz21:

If you go for homocide, you'll have to at least make up a reason.

"You know what mothers-in-law are like" won't wash, one fears.

A cunning plan..... but they'll have left by then! AVE to Madrid in the morning for a couple of beers perhaps? :santa1:

What about the derby on TV in Spain? What are our hopes? (I'm not subscribed to Hearts World).

Carl Fredrickson

What is the difference between inlaws and outlaws? Outlaws are wanted.

Seriously mate, I feel for you - I have been married 4 weeks and an hour at the inlaws yesterday was plenty.

Merry Christmas!

What about the derby on TV in Spain? What are our hopes? (I'm not subscribed to Hearts World).

I've got ESPN mate - yer more than welcome!

You need to make them not want to come back.

Start wandering around in your undies (soiled) and scratch yourself constantly. Don't wash at any time while they are there.

Talk to yourself under your breath about "the murderers" and tell them that you won't let the infidels kill them in their sleep. Set up a deck-chair outside their bedroom door with a large supply of beer, an airgun and several kitchen knives - say it's for their own protection. Post guard while they "sleep" but make plenty of noise to keep them awake. Make it obvious that you are masturbating outside their bedroom door.

Tell them in the morning that they are lucky to have a son-in-law who cares, then ask them for a few grand to improve security for their daughter.

They won't want to come back again.

(I can't take responsibility for this cunning scheme ... it has been used for years by the UK and USA government for years to keep their scared little citizens in line).

Archived