After Christmas Sales

Alan_R

Don't get sucked in by these things but my mate convinced me to go up town for a look around.

I can now conclude that the sales turn people into monsters!

No doubt a few good bargains to be had but I couldn't bare to be in any one shop longer than 5 minutes.

I did get a few nice shirts and a game for the wii but seriously could not be hacked with it.

There was one guy pulling shirts off the rail. Virtually every one in his size and getting his wife to hold them all till he got a good look through. Well prepared you might joke but it was just ridiculous.

Any one grab a bargain or have a survival story?

Miller Jambo 60
Don't get sucked in by these things but my mate convinced me to go up town for a look around.

No doubt a few good bargains to be had but I couldn't bare to be in any one shop longer than 5 minutes.

I did get a few nice shirts and a game for the wii but seriously could not be hacked with it.

There was one guy pulling shirts off the rail. Virtually every one in his size and getting his wife to hold them all till he got a good look through. Well prepared you might joke but it was just ridiculous.

Aye my wife shes my cracker

Frankenstein Jambo.

Ma burd is a bit like that. She goes fecking wild, good though when we get home and she needs to unleash some energy.

Managed to get a decent spec dual core laptop with a 500GB hard drive for ?397 - online though :)

Can't be bothered trawling about shops anymore, the internet seems too convenient.

Jambo, Goodbye

You should try working in retail mate, you see the carnage every year...

This year though we had two burds sharing a fitting room, after telling them through the curtain that our fitting rooms are closed on Sale Day (Why do you customers insist on reading the big poster that says that then wandering in anyway?!!!!!!!!) I was retorted with giggles, immediately getting suspicious they were 'at it' I got excited and found a mate to listen in, they were in literally 20 minutes! Guess we'll never know what really went on behind that curtain. (which never stopped moving btw)

Ps, they turned out to be two minging chinese burds, bet you all imagined two models throughout that wee story :santa1:

maltese jambo

I remember going about 5 year ago.... couldnt believe what it turned people into... as if they were possesed! and so much for the myth that men dont like shopping, was just as many men at it as women.

Mac_fae_Gillie

Saw some news report on Boxing day about the sales

some sad people were queueing on xmas day outside selfrigdes,all women who were there for a bag sale,one bought 8bags cool so she saved no money and wasted part of xmas day.

I just bought a new Laptop,500GB (i dl a lot of USA Television torrents,like Dollhouse/V/Fringe etc) not a huge bargin from ?609 to ?489 but I replace my PC about every 18months anyway.

1st 5laptops I asked about were all sold out,teach me for visiting my granny yesterday and going to sales today.

Not that it really mattered I just go on looks/HD size and price.

Archived