Mobile Question

Legend Claws

I'm sure I only have about 100MB (not on an expensive contract) and I have never been over it. Only really use mine for footee scores, email, news etc.

It's way more than enough. I have a package that gives me that and I've barely ever scratched it.

And if it is the Orange 500Mb with the BlackBerry remember that the e-mail allowance isn't included in that but is "free" as part of the BlackBerry bolt on part of it.

The data usage like 500Mb is not technically a limit it's more like an advisable amount that your network want you to use. If you go over that amount, nothing will actually happen but the network might monitor your usage. In any case 500Mb is a lot I believe unless you want to watch Youtube videos constantly all day.

If you go over 500mb on Orange, they'll charge for every mb you use over, unlike O2. On Orange just now from O2 and found out to my cost Orange are far stricter

Great thanks! Tazio what day you pay per month on orange for blackberry email and web!

I pay ?30 a month. If I remember right it's based on a ?25 Orange contract and a ?5 Blackberry charge.

Archived