Kauto star

Lt.Speirs

Thank-you Kauto Star. You paid for my Christmas!! :smiliz64:

At that price !!:santa1:

One of the best horses I have ever seen, quite simply outstanding

The Old Tolbooth

A terrific performance from the Star yesterday, he truly is an exceptional beast but I'm going to stick my neck on the line here and say that Denman will beat him at Cheltenham.

If the Gold Cup was run at Kempton however then I would fancy the Star to turn him over, horses for courses as they say and remember Denman also beat Barber Shop very easily conceding lumps of weight to him.

A terrific performance from the Star yesterday, he truly is an exceptional beast but I'm going to stick my neck on the line here and say that Denman will beat him at Cheltenham.

If the Gold Cup was run at Kempton however then I would fancy the Star to turn him over, horses for courses as they say and remember Denman also beat Barber Shop very easily conceding lumps of weight to him.

FACT! End of etc.

What a horse, best horse i`ve ever seen.

Record distance.

And to think there are loads of people on this site who would eat this star horse as soon as look at it...

The Old Tolbooth
And to think there are loads of people on this site who would eat this star horse as soon as look at it...

:laugh:

Imagine how much a steak would cost from that beastie? :wacko:

Before the King George, I would have said Denman after his performance in the Hennessy. After watching Kauto romp this, I now really don't know. Denman was carrying a stone more than the rest for the Hennessy, so have to presume that from a level weight he could have won by a similair distance to Kauto yesterday.

In short, I am truly stuck. May not bother having a bet on the Gold Cup, just relax and enjoy it. (I say that now but I have taken then week off work to watch the festival and will no doubt end up lumping on something)

Archived