electronic books

roberto

My other half was a bit gutted i didn't buy her one for Xmas.Thought she would prefer a scarf.

Anyway i think they are around a fiver a book to download.But there are quite a few free books from the E book website.Got to admit it looks pretty cool although not for me.

roberto if you do a search on download ebook for free you should find some places ware you dont have to pay for them.. Iv gotten a few book for another forum.

Ill Pm you a link to it mate...

My daughter got one last year but left it on the bus coming home from work.Only other person on the bus was the driver who denied seeing it.dirty lying barsteward.

Got a Sony eReader from Santa. Love, as I travel a lot and always have a few books on the go...'cos I often forget to take the current one with me.

There are many free books, but they all seem to be the classics (Dickens, Austin, etc) which is not my scene.

My eReader came with the new Dan Brown, which the missus says was about ?10, and a Peter James, which was ?4.70. So it looks as though the current new titles are a pound or two less than the hard copies.

Then again, there is always eBay...........

:santa1:

Commander Harris
Got a Sony eReader from Santa. Love, as I travel a lot and always have a few books on the go...'cos I often forget to take the current one with me.

There are many free books, but they all seem to be the classics (Dickens, Austin, etc) which is not my scene.

My eReader came with the new Dan Brown, which the missus says was about ?10, and a Peter James, which was ?4.70. So it looks as though the current new titles are a pound or two less than the hard copies.

Then again, there is always eBay...........

:santa1:

all the free books are classics because their copyright has lapsed, 70 years after an author's death I think it it.

given the next to nothing cost of reproducing a digital book I'd want larger savings compared with a hard copy before I was tempted to change over, and there's nothing quite like amassing a nice wee library to peruse either. :)

Archived